Accost Splendora ❷ C-2_17 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 2

Page 17- _Daring Thoughts_

Relieved beats clasped her heart, bundled up fear staging speedy flaps. Hoodie wrapped around tall masculinity, an unfamiliar figure stood before Rin's locker. 'Hey!!," she shouted, seconding no accumulated thoughts but a chase.

A stalling moment lingered before he charged onto the stairs.
The next lightning events vanished in seconds, concluded with irked panting. She checked every room, corner, nook on the first floor, but still missed a dime. Fatigued couldn't even begin to express the pain, chipping aches in her athletic thighs. Simultaneous with her heavy breaths, the ear-splitting first period bell rang. Stepping down the stairs, dozens of eyes mirrored a bland tired Haruno, all bemused by the sudden barbaric events. It took a second or two to realize school time had begun. Among the lost sheep was Ai, mouth paving a gateway for bugs.

Merumi.... _I'm not gonna ask what that was if you don't wanna say, but lately you've been acting a little weird, well, except for today. Just nod if that's the reason?_

Rintarõ.... _Wow! you've got a good eye huh._

She charged a step forward and leaned towards Ai's ear.

Rintarõ.... _Don't worry, i plan on telling you today, so for now we need to focus on Ms Toriumi's homeroom._

Merumi.... _If you say so. But what's with the happy smile? It's kinda creeping me out_

Rintarõ.... _Miss worrywart, it's nothing. As i said before, today being the start of Autumn, my day should be perfectly fine. That's how it's always been.... (I just assumed someone tried to open my locker?, or maybe it was *The Unknown*. But i could've sworn i saw the train peeping guy)._

Her friend nodded with simplicity, tailing the crowd to mask attention. Perfecting the etched on grin, _little miss genius_ cleared distracting guesses, and began humming.

For years Rintaro Haruno had witnessed the uniquely significant change of every season in every year. No matter how sad or depressed, or how much negative thoughts weighed on her shoulders. Even the worst of bad luck would vanish, the minute a new season began.

Ever since discovering lady luck, she epitomized a super perfect Rin, pulled out on such special occasions. And well enough as the rest, her mind stared upfront, pure positive mind heeding the life advices of Ms Toriumi.

End of first period, her eyes burnt from severely corner-glaring prince charming. She badly wanted to ease bothersome desires of his warmth, soft hands, and stare at his face all day. After all, a week stood since the confession, and yet both didn't enjoy any fruits of hard labor. But Haruno was well aware of what would happen, the instant she locked eyes with Keisuke. Troubling sounds of the stalker dragged down her mind, served as a warning to avoid the third prince. Fortunately, luck covered most of her needed decoys, coupled with her best friend. Surprisingly so, a distant friend also tagged along, still odd in every aspect.

To Be Continued..............💫