Accost Splendora ❷ C-12_112 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 12

Page 112- _Frosted Mirage: Aftermath 2_

Arm-folded during one of our JC board meetings, a smart idea surfaced. I enthusiastically gave each person a role. Dear miss Haruno's was special, taking care of the food. Afterwards i went back to class, paid a student to act afraid of me, go in fake secrecy, and offer baking fortune cookies as a product on the restaurant's menu. One-eyed naive Rin accepted and happily decided to even help with baking.
The only catch with my bribed student?, she'd refuse revealing her fortunes, and disappear for a vacation just after delivery.

Finally underhanded to a sin, my lastdeeds appalled me cloaked under a smile during the school festival. I looked left and right, marveled by the number of customers sliding in. In seconds, tables were full, all in wait for me to gauge the perfect time.
Knowing the second prince Kisami, and his despondent past from my mother, i knew being simple buddies with his brothers would be impossible. So i hired him as a mascot for our exhibition. But unknowingly so, it faired far from a favor.

If Kisami stayed for a while with his brothers, a cringe joke was bound to occur in my favor.

( *FL* Kisami.... _Mhmm, how about that special dish and a photo with my brothers, oh! and a pack of fortune cookies. I wanna leave some commotion among the girls and my dear brothers._)

He so casually said during one of his amusement moments with miss Haruno and Aigasaki, not knowing my ideal plan was blooming. Thanks to his joke-like lie, the room was left in chaotic yells between his brothers and young fan girls. Something that needed a solution, otherwise all the customers' attention would shift.
Like all the time, miss genius saw it fit to blow tensions with a pack of free cookies every time a customer snapped pictures.

Splendid!, i thought. My perfect "Kisami causes commotion and Rin acts on it by providing cookies" plan worked. Now all people had to do was eat and a shock would await.
It took several minutes of interference thanks to the restaurants' success, only to feel the ground shake nearing our door.
Hordes of girls and a few boys stood by the entrance demanding to see Rintaro. In the very instant, my eyes flashed a glint of joy, arresting my mouth to a shut.

Pressing comments would only make me suspicious, so i persuaded a stranger by the door to tell them her location.
Minutes later, i pretended to rescue a weary bunch unable to escape the dozen cameras, which i had called.
Finally, it was drawing to an end, i thought, heart dancing to music. But miserably so, fate hit me hard.

To Be Continued.............💫