Accost Splendora ❷ C-5_41 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

CHAPTER FIVE- *PRESTIGIOUS REQUEST*

Page 41- _Awakening Malice_

Outwitted by pleasantries of the idea "amazing acting skills", Aigasaki guffawed to the brilliance of her own ploy.
        And thanks to her sly tongue, two lovebirds were wrapping themselves around each other, readying a mind blowing kiss. Then again, Haruno's head wasn't gonna allow rapture even for two seconds, already brewing a distraction to devastate peace.

She vehemently denied a hug, pulling away her face tainted with envy. Fortunately, no one bit on a shocked response, used to the forecasting mind of an honest girl. And among the acquaintances stood a gentle kiss-handling knight, who knew his lady more than anyone.

Keisuke.... _Before you say anything, i just want you to answer Yes or No. Is it bad news?_

Rintarõ.... _Well, it kinda falls into both._

He remained silent, expressionless, yet urged for a continuation with his eyes, cueing everyone else to follow through an imperceptible nod.

Rintarõ.... _Uhm, so there's something that's been bothering me. Kei and i never mentioned about our relationship, but *The Unknown* still knew it. Then left threats for me to stay away from anyone, within the IMPERIAL family. Ai started dating Hiro weeks ago, but didn't receive any letter. Wouldn't that mean this person is targeting me for some reason?_

Takahiro.... _Come to think of it, that Is strange, 'cause sometimes i walk around with Meru. And it's just an assumption, but wouldn't that mean he...._

      ’Don't say it!,” a shout seized the lobby, as expected, coming from one surly young gentleman. A second it may have been, even so, Rinny witnessed the side of Senami she never tossed eyes on. An enraged quaking volcano, obviously on the brink of an eruption. One drop, that's all it took, and downstairs would have become a drama stage.

Keisuke.... _I know there hasn't been a threat in over a week, and that probably means bad news, but i promise i'll catch him and make sure he pays! We all will. So stop worrying 'cause i won't let anything happen to Rin._

The whole room went quiet for a moment, next embarking onto confusingly mocking or praising laughter.       ’He was actually like, i won't let anything happen to you,” said Ai while Hiro pitched in from the side.     ’To think he actually sounded cool like a hero Hahaha,” wildly blurted the young prince.

Instigating perilous laughter, the pair demolished Rin's guard to shambles, soon giving into temptations with uncontrollable chuckles. Stranded without reinforcements, Mr laughingstock decided to join in. He pathetically attempted a feel of crippling giggles, but all flushed out were the cold tears of a bullied charming prince.

Nevertheless thriving with jolly-pretend smiles, the troubling fact still banged a knock. They all dispersed, legs to luxurious transport, except for Rin who accepted an invitation into Aigasaki's car.

     (*FL* _And it's just an assumption, but wouldn't that mean he.....has his eyes out for Rin some messed up way?”._)

The vision flashed once more, complete and buried under four fake grins diving into different cars. Each one envisioned a menacing smirk on _*The Unknown*_, turning up an uneasy breeze especially towards Rin.  She stuffed her anxiety underneath a pile of exhibition ideas, in addition to plugging a pair of earphones.

Best secretary not to mention actuary she could find, the rest remained in the hands of their first meeting.

To Be Continued............💫