Accost Splendora ❷ C-2_12 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book by Ryan T.S

Chapter 2

Page 12- _Thorny Pulse & Engendered Fear_

Jubilant class 1-S students swarmed most, jousting for tense heavenward strained gazes. Plainly you could sense doubt, other classes pulling away wrapped in mocking giggles. She jostled up to the west side wall, squirming with less tumultuous yells. The closer she got, the more fuzzy tingles chocked her fragile heart. Squeezed eyes clutched her grimacing face, rolling skyward to read,

_'Notice!!! The first year's S & A class Field Trip, Has been canceled due to concerning reasons. We gravely apologize on behalf of the head office"._

'Wait isn't this....?," mutters trampled onto her mouth, half closed pupils glancing up a bright white sheet, skewering small bold letters of calamity. A memory flashed before her blinking vision, twice full 'till calming her devastated senses.

(*Flashing Lights:FL* Takahiro.... _We came to submit a form about the field trip that's in the second week after summer break._)

The fourth prince so mentioned, a day after her first devastating date with Keisuke.
Misled she would turn tail depressed like everyone else, Rintaro felt meager gladness, chancing soft movements deep in her heart.
Indeed fury tore a second away from settling, working hot days at some super busy store just to buy souvenirs, wasn't a walk in the park. Yet a little thorny pulse fancied her heart, driven from mysterious background thoughts. 'At least you were able to save all your hard earned money, keep it for an emergency," the hushed inner voice said.

Emergency?, well, that didn't sound so bad, but Rinny's sense tool was already hatching a shady plan, for one of her limited collections of course. Smirk-smothered and exuberant sparkles she snatched, hopping to the lunch lady for an exaggerated order. Unfortunately, the second period struck, an almighty chime grabbing every hallway speaker.
'Seriously!," thunderous feet trudged onto the shiny floor, seizing a sharp glare from the cafeteria cleaning lady. Carefully springing a cornered eye and raised brow, she quickly dashed out, along with plenty of despairing rich students.
'And to think my dad actually paid for provisions in advance". 'How dare they crush my expectations, i'll make them get it for letting THE Akihiko Sano's daughter down!," malevolent spirits drooled out the rich, as they should have.

Contrary to anger, Haruno pushed aside such thrifty desires, envious grin edging out on whim. Truth be told it wasn't the first time, but what else could she have done?, a school for the rich only brought about the inevitable.

In so short a time, her throat lashed at the air, strong breaths oozing out one after the other. Escaping the tight sweaty grip of a dozen students, all flowing with vigor, took more than just panting as a recess. She needed a lazed break, and so she took one.

'Where have you been?," asked worried Merumi, pulling out a sit for her friend. Young sprinter Rin replied with phased out eyes, exhausted cutting voice, and all dawned clear, at least between two best friends.

Entry into next period, the teacher confirmed persistent gossips drying out his voice. He pulled a straight stance, bushy eyebrows waving from the mere wind outside. Even Takahiro quaked with drowning unease, face botched by strained creases.

To Be Continued...........💫