Accost Splendora ❷ C-11_104 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 11

Page 104- _Regrettable Pandaemonium_

     ’Let there be light!,“ screamed Rin piercing one depressed look into the dark sky. Bearded clouds loomed over a once clear morning, enclosing the room with a sinister dazing atmosphere. Any hope whatsoever drew to a crushed certain, gawping each other while observing Ms Toriumi by the board.

Bitter winds ruled over her monday morning, dull eyes pitted against the need to concentrate. Each face obviously peeled a layer of bad news, wrapped around prince charming Keisuke, mr popular Takahiro
and blue eyes Merumi. But theirs faired less from anxiety, than the young lady who received curious prickling glances, charged from everyone who watched the Friday night news. Or every other weekend day pummeling fear, shudders and shaky teeth.

Strange enough the tempest of a dozen press cameras hadn't arrived, still to haunt her shuttering life. In fact, it was almost unusual in every aspect. Seconds fleeing by, she couldn't help but sweat from her teacher's once in a while creepy gaze. At the same time her body quivered with amplified thrills.
         ’I need to find her today!,” she kept chanting whispers to keep her mind afloat the sinking ship, and as a distraction from weird stares.

Ms Toriumi.... _Let's assess last week's thorough attendance. And all of you should stop looking at Haruno!_

A whirlwind flew right through the air, brewed by countless heads turning the other side.

Finally, the last tiring lesson ended, fervent Haruno blowing out chilly wind as a sigh. On cue with her teacher's striding stilettos, she furtively tiptoed out, excellently evading an incoming horde of sick talk breathers.

Straight to class 1-A she headed, embellished with unnoticeable raised brows, blazing golden eyes, and a misleading slightly tucked smile.
Sure there were annoying obstacles from different students, but with not a care in the world, she averted every last question with a 'Hmph!'.

Heaving up a mounted piercing look, she stormed inside the noisy class, spotted carefree _miss perfect_, and firmly held her left hand. Next thing stammering Sakae knew, her stood up body was being dragged out. None of the adoring fans perceived their queen's obvious idol-napping.
Above an African blackwood door lay a golden-rimmed placard clasping the sign *Student Council*.

Having noticed mr president's absence during the monday assembly, Rin's guesses gunned for an empty room. Fortunately, her assumption was spot on, immediately marching inside.
   ’Sit down!,“ she strongly demanded, meeting the frightened spark in Sasaki's bland eyes.
No doubts exceptional, her majesty followed through and obediently sat down.

Sakae.... _What's going on mis...._

Admist the panicking turmoil, knocks banged on a shut door.

To Be Continued............💫