Accost Splendora ❷ C-9_89 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 9

Page 89- _Lilting Cheers_

Glowing calligraphy, glittering sparkles and elegant writing, that definitely DID scream refreshing. Eyes scrutinized the east wing block, covered with a huge white scroll and the word _KONIAKI_. The fine piece of art eloquently glistened, more so embellished with a borderline of iridescent roses, both red and blue. Even difficult to praise Rintaro no longer sighed in boredom, instead adding sweet comments here and there.

Keisuke.... _So did you like it!?_

Reason still to be known, his eyes hugely expanded almost popping out, bathing within juvenile bliss as he neither blinked nor inched any direction.
It was only moments later Haru remembered, he once mentioned being an art fan since childhood. Quite the refreshing scene she pictured, capturing his vibrant grinning childish side.

Rintarõ.... _When you smiled and said art, i didn't know you meant calligraphy. It does look inspiring, and maybe the owner might just get his large scroll over our gates. People tend to like shiny things, and this guy knew how to catch everyone's attention, so yeah it's not bad. Plus for someone like me who doesn't get calligraphy, i did feel my wow meter turn up a little. Thank you so much!_

Almost instantaneously, a loud binding tune flew over the crowd, dragging each leg like a magnet. Like any sane person would do, both followed the commanding melody, behind pushed a bickering couple, Ai and Hiro.
One step near lovely trimmed hedges, marching legs stopped with an earth shuttering thud, fascinated by the view of their player.
In a few seconds, the scudding clouds slowed, time momentarily froze, countless heads swinging left and right simultaneous with a soothing piano piece. To those who knew his real identity, the sight warped into a spring garden of infinite flowers, splurging riveting pools of uncontrollable waterworks.

Kingly brown chair height of the green hedges sat prince Kisami, otherwise referred to as Seigi. His eyes melted in perfect sync with the keys, sad tears Rin once saw now completely lost.
       ’I guess he finally found his way out the slump,” she delightedly thought, still waving sideways in the air.
As she twisted to share the vista with Kei, his ordinary shadow was gone, little leaves falling down from a sudden breeze.  Aigasaki unwillingly joined the puzzling moment, pitifully swaying her head around.

Rintarõ.... _Did you see Keisuke?_

Merumi.... _No, did you see Takahiro?_

Quickly shaking a no, she traversed back to trifle memories. No doubt whatever crazy theory she came up with, didn't look so pleasant, horrifying deep stare splashed across her face.

Merumi.... _What is it?_

Rintarõ.... _What if they were kidnapped while we were looking away?, maybe they can't breathe as we speak._

       ’Calm down missy, i don't think that's quite right,“ replied eased up Meru, lengthy look stretched towards the piano. In such a mystifying moment, the crowd lit up to cheers, enticing lost Haru to look forward.

To Be Continued............💫