Accost Splendora ❷ C-12_117 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 12

Page 117- _Grandeur Of The Supreme_

The two ladies were annoyed, yet concurrently, sacks of curiosity hung up their widespread perplexed eyes. One glance at the cameras, Kikuchi van, noisy atmosphere, and the same idea crossed both minds.
      ’The press was holding out for a whole two weeks so they could give students enough peace to write”. A very good observation almost on spot, but sadly the ready to run her over limo didn't fit in.

Twirling to look at its lit red lights, her eyes noticed white gloved hands gesturing to come. Gratitude to her brother, who served food with a side dish of lectures.
     ’Never enter a stranger's car!”, shouts breached her skull, enough to make her turn around and stealthily blend in with the crowd.

A few steps more and she could've caught up to Ai among the masses, feeling a sudden pull from behind. Thick hard hands closed in to tightly hold her moving mouth.
       ’What's going on!?, am i being kidnapped!?, Ai!!!,” a pathetic pale scream it was, watching her bestie give in to fascination. Panicking period over, she felt her body ease down, followed by a closing door and faint shouting.

       _’Would you look at that, the emperor has nabbed none other than our fellow young citizen, Rintaro!, who holds secret information about the imperial family!,”_ fading shouts of Kazuo, certainly convincing with a microphone.

In the spurring moment, Haruno's tightly shut mouth muttered unfathomable swears.
     ’So he's busy focusing on scoops instead of rescuing me?, self absorbed moron!, How does he even know my name!?”
Trim to a cut of rampant fear, a few words suddenly flew back in her mind. *"The emperor has nabbed”* scrolling down the important part, heartbeats instantly stopped, soon wriggling to toss a glare at death.

????.... _I see, so she who sits before me is Rintarou, quite the popular name it has become_

Brilliant shoulder-cut obsidian black hair and alluring strands to the left. Curved brows carpeting over lids dawned by blood red eyes. Even the firmly stuck smoothness patterned on bright cheeks, flagged attention of both a true gentleman and high power. With that lethal charm and spiraling aura of his, belief of an old man would be difficult to swallow, or perhaps age packed as one of his imperial features.

Young man.... _Allow me to..._

????.... _Oh no need Shuji, i'll introduce myself to this fine young guest of mine._

His mouth opened with pleasure delivering nothing but euphonious missiles of honor. If not for the already hot auburn sheathed car, and impeccable golden furred coat wrapped around his muscular body, dauntless Haruno would have leapt for a hug. He slightly lowered his head, pieces of smooth hair falling to his eyes, while gently folding his arm for a polite gesture.

????.... _Though forth known as emperor, i do bid honorifics farewell for temporal means of casual understanding. My name is Ohshiba Ayanami, The 47 year old emperor of Japan, and father of eight. Mind telling me your name?_

To Be Continued...........💫