Accost Splendora ❷ C-10_91 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

CHAPTER TEN- *DESPAIRING REVELATION*

Page 91- _Welcome To The Esteemed Haute Cuisines Restaurant!_

Stampeding legs thundered through the floor followed by wowed yells. Relentless dozens lined up, ten-tables reserved in a matter of minutes. Thrifty signs of restless joy lit up twinkling eyes, frosted with a hint of surprise. Soon both waiters and waitresses were being asked for double orders, with no rejection to their thoughtful male service.

One huge chandelier gleamed a luminous bright light, disco-like rays raining onto the spotless floor. Seducing cedar wood stimulated interest, visible through the ingeniously decorated diamond shaped holes of cloth. Thin silver charm white sheets lay spread in a barleycorn design. While modern three-legged round tables idealized quaint finesse and elegance, all thanks to the carefully researched aroma releasing glass above. Glass-held in scented water, fresh floral arrangements of luxurious silk petals and white blossoms centered each table.

Heaped orders, special request innings, and bustling of busybody flourishing workers, no doubt the Esteemed Haute Cuisines restaurant was finally open. And thanks to innovative Sakae, people were flooding in as expected, all abandoning events to follow either a ravishingly gut-filling aroma, or smoothed rumors. A few adjustments were made and a special sales making event popped up in Rin's mind.

After striking one glance at _miss perfect_ and all her popular friends, making meager profit is all she could see, or maybe huge profits. With the help of a camera from Koshiro, any customer would get a bonus picture with either Sakae, Keisuke or Takahiro, Only if they bought the most expensive dish on the menu. Ai's roasted chicken cutlets mixed with steamed spaghetti and cream sauces, plus a sideshow of delicious spicy sausages.

That hit the jackpot, as masses thronged the special menu corner without second thoughts. Soon the famous were firing curse after curse for ever being rich and gorgeous.
'Rin!," peeled off a low shout unmistakably from the second prince. She turned catching the unusual sight of him now dressed as a chicken mascot. A laugh for two along with her friend, moments later walking towards mr escapee.

Rintarõ.... _Ahem.., Seigi?, What are you doing wearing a chicken outfit? Fugitive much?_

The prince chuckled barely audible muffled by his chicken head. Plus no thanks to his height, wearing such a costume made him look tall and scary. Unbeknownst to each, they all strangely burst with laughter.

To Be Continued.............💫