Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat

Start from the beginning

You took rapid deep breathes.
It's just in your head y/n.

"Oh my darling but it's not.. if you find it
It will lead to the answer my dear"

an evil chuckle echoed throughout the room again. A pair of arms wrapped around
your waist snapping you back to reality. You gasped and realized it was Michael "Are you alright? You kind of zoned out there" you blinked a couple of times starring at the old bunny suit. "Yeah. Yeah i'm fine" you gulped down "Okay I think I know where his office is. Follow me" in which you did so. You looked back at the bunny suit before following Michael.

The bunny suit releases a small chuckle.

"Michael I think we should leave this is a bad idea" you and Michael enter an office. "Nonsense now lets begin looking through these boxes" Michael grunts picking up a heavy box and looking through it. You did the same. It didn't take long till you found an old brown journal. It was tied securely with a brown rubber band.
"Curiosity kills the cat"

"Did you saw something Michael" you look up "Nope!" Michael sighs picking up a folder. "Found some blueprints though" he sighs opening the folder "I found a journal..." your voice trails off. You open the journal.

Diary of
ꪀꪮꪻᠻꪖ ꪑꪖ꠸ꪶꪶ꠸᭙

You turned the journal around a couple
of times trying to make out the name. "Check this out.. I think this is another suit father's making" You gaze over at Michael and he's holding up a blueprint of a ballerina robot.. "Let me see that" you and Michael sat next to each other on the floor. Your eyebrows furrowed your eyebrows carefully reading through the information.

"Page 23"

a familiar little voice spoke. You thought about it for a while until you realized the journal. You opened the journal quickly turning to page 23 without reading the other pages. At the top of the journal it read

My dear Wife
Maybe someday you'll read this my dear Clara. But I do hope you know all I am doing is for the best of this family. Wouldn't it be nice to live forever? To hold that power to live eternally! Exactly on October 4th you will be pronounced dead.. and.. live eternally... I know how much you love to dance and I will make sure of it.

You stopped reading. Today was October 4th. "Michael.. where's your father?" "He said he was at some business trip. Is there a problem?" he looked over at the journal you just
read. He looked over at a polaroid picture of his mother. "W-what.." he stuttered. The sound of police sirens were then heard. You and Michael got up from the floor and quickly looked out the window. They turned at a certain direction "That's the street my house is..." "Michael-" "We have to leave now!" he shouted and grabbed your arm. You both left the building and heading down to Michael's house.

1 hour ago...

Elizabeth kept her bedroom door locked. Tears streamed down at her face. Her body was shaken up. She held the phone tightly at one hand dialing 911. The cries from her mother.. the last of her cries were heard from downstairs.

"I warned you Clara! I warned you!" William shouted from the top of his lungs. He watched Clara die by his hands.. His hand tightly wrapped around her throat while his knife dug deeper into her chest. "You won't get away with this. I assure you" Clara managed to say out. She quickly looses her strength her hands releasing the grip on Williams wrist, fell to the side of her body as a pool of blood formed underneath her. "Oh but I will darling
I will" he smiled deviously.

Present Time

Michael and you arrived quickly at his house. Police officers surrounded the area. "Shit" Michael cursed to himself. He quickly got out of the car and slammed the door shut. You quickly followed him into the house. It reeked of blood. It wasn't a good sign...

"Excuse me i'm going to have to ask you both to step out" the officer pointed at you and Michael "No where's my mother? My sister?! Where are they!" Michael shouted "I can assure you everything is fine let me do my job kid" the officer looked down at Michael. "Come on mike" I held his hand and dragged him outside on the porch. Michael clenched his fists and prevented any tears to release "Michael-"

"Fuck!" he punched the wall. I stood back away from him. I was just as shocked as he was. Everyone I've known in this area is dying. I cling onto the journal tightly. A little voice continues to speak into my mind Read it
but am I really ready to read something that could hold every evidence of this man..

"This is all my fault!" Michael yelled. He kicked and punched any object near him. "It isn't fair! It isn't fair!" he dropped to his knees and cried. It soon caught up to me. The woman that was so caring towards me was gone.. I sat on my knees next to Michael and hugged him close. He buried his head into my shoulder sobbing.

3rd pov

His lips curled into a smirk as he looked upon his creations. He grabbed the body of his wife gently placing her next to ballora.
"I hope you are happy now" he caressed her cheek. "You will be able to dance forever"

❦•❦