"You left him all alone m/n I think you already fucked up"

Noya ran off crying cause he thinks m/n was cheating on him and that's why he left that night. Noya cried all night as he feared the worst that his boyfriend was cheating and preferred someone else.

'He was only with me out of pity; he probably has someone pretty and tall' Noya thought as he cried. The next day when he walked into the gym he ignored m/n making the h/c haired male worried.

M/n's pov

What's wrong with Noya? His eyes were puffy and he ignored me. Did I do something wrong? After practice I walked over to him.

"Yuu what's wrong?"

"Leave me alone"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong"

"Why do you care?"

"I'm your boyfriend" I tried to grab him only for him to slap me.

"Leave me alone, cheater!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know your secret you fucking cheater!"

"I'm not cheating!"

"Then why won't you touch me!"

"Because I might hurt you!"

"W-what?"

Everyone was watching us by now, making me nervous.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else to talk"

"Yeah we should"

We walked to the back of the gym and I looked around making sure no one was around.

"Look I want to touch you but i'm scared i might go too far and hurt you"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared you might leave me"

"If you're not ready we don't have to do anything its just i really want to go to the next level with you"

"And i do to but i don't want you to get hurt"

"I would let you know if you was hurting me m/n"

"I'm sorry for not talking to you"

"It's ok just please talk to me"

"I will"

Then i smirked slowly walking towards Yuu pinning him against the gym wall.

"m-m/n what are you d-doing?"

"Showing you how much i want you"

I lifted him off the ground kissing his neck.

"Ah~" he moaned as I bit his sweet spot on his neck. I continued to attack his neck.

"M-m/n~ more please~"

I slowly trailed my hand up his shirt going to his nipple slightly pinching it.

"Ah~ m/n"

"Shh baby you don't want the other to hear you right"

"N-no"

"Are you sure baby maybe you want them to hear how much of a slut for me you are"

"N-no ah~ please more" he moaned out as he grind against my bulge.

"Shit baby~" I groaned as I tried to not lose control.

"Please d-daddy~ touch me more"

"Tell me what you want baby~"

"Please~"

"Please what baby"

"I want you"

"Ok baby" I reached my hand down his shorts and underwear and I wrapped my hand around his dick jerking him off.

"Ah~d-daddy~hugh more"

"You look so beautiful, baby moaning for me" I continued to stroke him as I kissed and bit his neck. Noya was a moaning mess in my arms as he held onto me.

Noya's pov

I was moaning as m/n was jerking me off and abusing my neck leaving marks. oh fuck this felt so good but i want more so i pushed him away and hoped out his arms.

"What are you doing Yuu?"

"I want to please you too" I said before I got to the same level of his crotch. I pulled his shorts down when I did, I saw the bulge in his boxers. I gulped before I pulled down his boxers with my teeth. Once they were pulled down I saw how big he was.

'How am i going to fit that in my mouth'

"Yuu you don't have to do this"

"No it's ok i want to" i licked the underside of his cock a few times making him let out low groans before i put him in my mouth i couldn't fit all of him in my mouth so i used my hand for the rest.

"Shit Yuu your mouth feels so good" he praised me making me get even harder in my shorts then i started bobbing my head.

"Ah~ fuck Yuu~" he groaned out i continued to move my head getting slightly faster trying to get more praises from him then he grabbed my head making me take more of him into my mouth causing me to gag.

"You're doing great Yuu"

I moaned at the praise causing some vibrations for him making him groan even more as I continued to suck his cock i put my hand down my shorts and stroked my dick making me moan more.

"Fuck Yuu i'm gonna cum soon if you keep doing that" he said as he threw his head back in pleasure this continued for a while then i felt him twitch in my mouth letting me know he was going to cum soon.

"Fuck i'm gonna-" he came down my throat and i came on my hand after he finished i pulled away swallowing it all.

"That was great baby" he praised me as he helped me up to my feet.

"I want more daddy~" I said as i wrapped my arms around his neck grinding against him.

"You two better not be fucking" we heard Daichi say m/n quickly picked up his shorts and i tried to clean up my appearance when Daichi and Suga came around the corner.

"Really guys behind the gym" Daichi said as he looked at us.

"Shut up cock-blocker" m/n glared at him.

"M/n seriously and Noya are you kidding me you two should know better" Suga scolded us as i hid my face in m/n's back embarrassed that we got caught in the end m/n took me home to his house and we spent the night cuddling.