Part 36

In Indraprastha:

"If you would send some soilders with them Arya!!"expressed Maharani Kunti tensely while Maharaj was reading something.

"Who knows what are they doing there? If they start quarreling or fighting again ?"stated Rani Madri but still the king avoided his both queens.

"Arya are you listening us?"said his second queen angrily going near him.

"Why wouldn't I Madri? I know their relation is always bitter.But now I believe that when they will come ,their relation will be sweetest ever."said Maharaj Pandu and they hoped and prayed the same too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is it paining still?"asked aSahadev and Draupadi nodded in yes.

"Are you happy now hurting yourself?"taunted aArjun pointing her wound and Draupadi smirked smiling.

"So can we go now? Or you wish to harm yourself more?"mocked aNakul sharing looks with his brothers.

"No ,we can."replied Draupadi and Pandavas took a heavy breath making her smile.

Draupadi and Pandavas started their journey.In their journey, Draupadi touch aArjun's hand and put aSahadev's hand in her wrist and Pandavas looked at her confusingly . Draupadi blushed and kept walking looking at them with trust and love.

Pandavas just shook at her sudden change but after so many days,they saw the love for which they carved.They know that they hurted her a lot but when they felt their love for her ,they can go to last place for her.They will try with all strength to prove her their immense love.

But today, Pandavas felt great watching her like this .They could see a hope now.

The sun set.

"Really Arya,who would know that the nature can be so different in sunset?"questioned Draupadi and Pandavas smiled.

Draupadi noticed something shining so far.

"What is that Arya?"asked Draupadi .

"Yeah ,what is that shining so much ?"asked aBheem .

"Arya,can we go there?"asked Draupadi excited.

"No Panchali.We don't know what is that and let me inform you all again that this forest isn't good.We don't know what danger is waiting for us where."said aYudisthir.

"Yes ,we can fall in danger anywhere so have a chill pill.Whatever we do anything or not ,we will fall in danger anyway."joked aSahadev.