Part 29

"There is only one way to give her back a normal life,filled with happiness."said aBheem.

"Yes,we can't give her happiness.She will only have wounds from us.She deserves a better life."said aSahadev.

"Everytime she would see us,she will only remember how we hurt her.With this guilty,we can't even fill her wounds."uttered aNakul.

"Our one mistake destroyed many relations,we played with many emotions.Not any more, everyone will have justice now."promised aArjun sadly.

"And there is only one way and that is to leave Draupadi,free her from us forever."said aYudisthir and the five shared a smiling look sadly.

"Arya,you called me."asked Draupadi entering the room ,she is very happy today.Yesterday was one of the best and she thinks all her next are going to be fabulous as everything is fine now.

"Sit."ordered aNakul and Draupadi sat on the bed.

Pandavas kneeled down in front of my Draupadi touching her palms.

"What happen Arya?"asked Draupadi confused and tensely.

"We hurt you so much darling.Can you forgive us?"asked aArjun seriously making her confused.

"What are you saying Arya? Why would you seek forgiveness from me? I am wrong first.You did everything in anger.It wasn't actually your fault."confessed Draupadi smiling at them.

"No, our mistake.For us,many suffered.But not anymore,we want to make everything better."promised aSahadev.

"As we did most wrong with you,we will start from you.You will have the best life you deserve."promised aYudisthir.

Pandavas hugged her tightly and as soon she understood something major is going to be happen.

"Arya,is anything distrubing you?"asked Draupadi.

Pandavas left her crying

"You are a very beautiful, charming and well behaved.You deserve a better life."said aBheem lowing his head.

"What you want to say Arya?!Tell me clearly."said Draupadi as her heart is beating faster to hear them.

"We want...you .t..o start a ne..w li..f..e wi..th. a pers...on who dese...r..ves yo..u."said aYudisthir as an unknown feelings kicked the five.

Draupadi kept looking at them numbly.

"Please forgive us for the last time and start a new life.We will send you to Kamphilaya."said aArjun promising.

"Do you think I am a toy?! Are you listening what you are saying Arya!!"asked Draupadi crying.

Pandavas looked at her with guilty.They also started feeling something special for her but the guilty of making her cry is devastating them from inside.They are afraid if they hurt her again?!

"Your life is already in hell.You deserve all happiness.Listen to us, Draupadi."said aArjun pleading.

"But you can't do this with her,Putr.Listen if you have any misunderstood then clarify it but don't do this."said Mata Kunti.

"No Mata,no.We have planned of everything."informed aYudisthir .

"Shut up,your all planning will be ruined if I show you who am I."scolded Maharaj Pandu.

Pandavas lowered head in front of him.

"Pitasree,till here,we listened everything you told and will do future too.You are our father and also our idol.But forgive us today."requested aNakul pleading.

"Youuuuuu."Maharaj glared at them when his eyes fall on Draupadi who was standing quietly.

"Putri."he hugged her.

"You don't worry.I am with you.I will take you to Hastinapur with me."promised Maharaj Pandu.

He took her and went to his room.

"Guards ,make preparation of marriages."ordered aYudisthir and the guards followed that.

"What is this Putr? "asked Mata Kunti sadly.

"Did she do something?Then tell us,you will make everything fine.But is it really needed?"asked Mata Madri.

"No Mata.It is important."said aArjun.

"How? Whatever you did,we forgave you but you are doing some mistake again."said Mata Madri.

"You are doing this knowingly.I hope you aren't gonna repent."said Mata Kunti.

"We are quite sure of this Mata."said aBheem and the both mothers nodded helplessly and went.

"I never thought this can be possible ever."said Chitrangada smiling.

"Same to us.Our all wishs vanished after they married Princess Draupadi.But see,we are going to be one soon."said Devika.

"Ha,jiji.But I am very sad for Princess Draupadi.She suffered a lot."said Valandhara sadly making them sad too.

"Yeah.On side,we are entering in the palace and she is going.Though it would be hurt for us to live with our co-wife but think about her?! She made the Rajya,her sacrifice ,she did everything for it's betterment what we couldn't do."said Vijaya.

"She isn't queen because of Pandav Kumars but truly the queen by herself."said Devika.

"She is also great,jiji.Otherwise,which woman would let her husband's lovers in the palace?! But even after knowing,she said us nothing coming here."said Kerunamati.

"I feel so sorry for her jiji.My heart won't be calm until we seek forgiveness from her."said Kerunamati.

"Yes,you are right.We won't be happy without her bless.We have to talk to her."said Devika.

"Everything is in place, Princesses.Maharaj is calling you all."informed a dassi .

"We may talk her there personally."suggested Valandhara and the four nodded.

They went in the hall room where the marriage would take place.Very soon,how beautifully the place was decorated.Like they wanted.It was like fairy tale.

Everyone gathered there just to perform their responsibility.

Even the newly grooms too.They were strong as usual but the smile faded