Part 23

Draupadi went in kitchen where three Mata were present.

"Putri,why are in so hurry?"asked Mata Gandhari confused.

"You are here Mata?So sorry for late but you may go.I will prepare everything,Mata."said Draupadi pleading.

"It's ok putri.This can happen sometime.We cooked everything and there is only one dish unprepared,you can do it."said Mata Gandhari.

"Mata,you could have called me.Why you had to cook? I am your daughter-in-law,you can't work as long as I am with you."said Draupadi pouted.

"You are our daughter too and can't mother cook for her daughter?"asked Mata Madri cupping her cheeks who nodded greatfully.

"I am very fortunate to have three mothers,Mata."said He smiling.

Draupadi and the three matas were talking at the time, Draupadi felt dazzy and fall.

"Putri Draupadi!??"screamed Mata Kunti.

"What happen to her?"asked Mata Madri taking her head in lap.

"What happen to her?"asked Mata Gandhari confused as she couldn't see anything.

"Jiji, Draupadi fall."informed Mata Kunti and she called dassi and soilder to take Draupadi in room.

In the meanwhile, everyone was informed that Draupadi was unconscious and all came to visit her.

"How is Maharani now?"asked Karn tensely.

"She is in inside.The ved is checking her."said Princess Dusshala.

Everyone was tensed for her including Pandavas.In fact both guilty and tensed had filled them.

"Did she fall sick for us?"asked aSahadev looking eagerly at the door.

"We didn't do the right thing last night and she hadn't eat too."said aArjun.

"Let everything be in one side and she is in another side.Whatever she is our responsibility,we shouldn't have mistreat her."said aYudisthir with guilty.

The ved come out and everyone became eager to know what happen to their apple of eyes,is she fine?

"Maharani is very weak, Maharaj and maybe she don't eat fully."informed the ved respectfully.

Maharaj Pandu's eyes fall on Pandavas angrily while they lowered their eyes.

"Is anything serious?"asked Mahamahim.

"No, Mahamahim.But she needs proper rest and support."informed she.

"I have given her some dose.She will sleep long time.Plz don't distrub her."requested the ved.

"You may go now."ordered Maharaj Pandu.

"You five can't take care of Putri Draupadi?!"asked Maharaj Pandu.

"What is this Putr? You mistreat  your wife?What you do all the time? She hasn't eaten,you don't know?!"asked Mahamahim Bhishma.

"Pitamah..we...."aYudisthir was cut off by Maharaj,"Stop giving explaination like kids.You can't avoid everything like this."

"By God's grace,we present here and could know about bhabhi's state.Otherwise, bharatas wouldn't think to inform us."said Prince Duryodhan adding ghee on fire.