Part 35

"Who is screaming like this?"asked the first twin.

"Maybe some animal."said aBheem and Pandavas became alert and hold their weapons.

"Let's go from here."said Draupadi afraidly.

"You stay in the middle."said aYudisthir and the five brothers surrounded her safely.

"What are you doing?"asked Draupadi.

"Protecting you from the unknown danger.We don't know about that."said aArjun concerned.

"Then let's go Arya."said Draupadi and Pandavas looked at her.

"Why are you staring at me? Let's go."hurried Draupadi.

"Dear,we aren't cowards but great warriors.We have to fight.Keep quite."ordered aYudisthir.

"Fight? No,no.Let's go."said Draupadi.

"Why are you  so panic?We are here with you."said aArjun.

"Panchali,plz be calm down.Let us focus."requested aBheem calmly.

"No ,not at all.We won't stay here a minute."said Draupadi pouting.

"Panchali, don't be a child.If we will go then that can be more dangerous for us."explained aNakul but she likely denied to understand anything.

Draupadi was panic so much that Pandavas had to go from there running.

One hand Pandavas are disturbed that they run and on the other hand they were amused watching Draupadi's panic.They had no idea that someone can be so cute and innocent in panic.

They looked at her once and then at them.
Again her innocence made them fall for her.

"Why did you do that?"asked aSahadev.

"What I did?"asked Draupadi confused.

"We could have defeat that unknown danger.Why were you so panic?"asked aNakul.

"I wasn't panic."lied Draupadi pouted.

"Of course you were."said aArjun standing in front of her while she smirked.

"Admit you were afraid."said aSahadev smiling and she nodded angrily,"So what? Anybody will."

"Yeah ,you are right."joked aYudisthir and the brothers laughed .

The day was indeed  dangerous.Whatever, Draupadi was thrist now.And thankfully,they found a river too.

And thankfully,they found a river too

"Wait a mintue here.I am coming."said aArjun and was going to the pond but Draupadi stopped him.

"Why would I stay here? I will also go.I need water."said Draupadi.

"Yeah.We are going for that.You stay here and take rest."said aBheem.

"No, it's fine.I can walk and drink by my own self."said Draupadi proudly.

"That's problem if you would take rest here.Anyway,those places are slippery.You might harm yourself.We are....."aSahadev was cut off by Draupadi,"I know Kumar.I can manage."said Draupadi and keep going with them and Pandavas said nothing but following her.

Draupadi sat on a stone and drank water.She gave a winning smile to Pandavas and they laughed.

After that, Vrikodher give his hands so that she might stands and comes safely but she doesn't hold his hands.

"I can balance."said Draupadi and stands.When she was moving ,she lost balance and dumped to the stone.

Pandavas went to her hurrying and helped her.

"Look at me,let me see."said aSahadev checking her.Her forehead was bleeding.

"See,we had said you."uttered aYudisthir angrily.

"My bad luck would never leave me alone."said Draupadi crying and aNakul was trying to stop bleeding and the other twin was finding some leaves as medicine.

"You are habituated to creat a problem and then blame your luck.Crazy woman!!"whispered aArjun.

"Did you say anything,Arya?"asked Draupadi and he nodded in no angrily.