Part 33

"No , I won't go anywhere."said Draupadi.

"And the ved said that I have not much time than why wasting time?"asked Draupadi emotionally.

"And the ved has informed herself that this is only option left and we will do that too."said Maharj Pandu but Draupadi requested him not to do that,"Pitasree ,I don't need anything just spend my all time with you happily."

"Of course we will live happily many years together dear."smiled Mata Kunti.

"And you thought once if we would be in your place,then what would you do for us?"asked Mata Madri and her eyes became watery.

"You would do the same putri.Then why are you stopping us?"asked Mata Madri caressing her hair.

"Maharj and Maharani if you don't mind then can I spend some time with my Sakhi?"asked Krishna and they nodded.

As they left the room,Govind made her sit

"Sakhi,I know that why you don't want to go."said Shri Krishna and she made a sad face.

"They had save me before too Sakha but they are the ones who hurt me so much that I never dreamt.I don't want to repeat that again.I don't want them to save and then punish for no reason."said Draupadi crying.

"You think that Pandavas are happy hurting you?"asked Govind making her smirked,"Of course they are.They can go to any level to hurt me ,my feelings."

"I listened everything ,I tired my hard to convince them.But they were busy for planning to hurt me everytime."uttered Draupadi.

"Sakhii,I know ,I am your Sakha.I can read your mind."confessed Govind.

"No,you can't.You can't Sakha."cried Draupadi.

"No one can understand my situation.They(Pandavas) did everything they wished ,I said nothing but what they did? They married??"asked Draupadi looking at his eyes.

Draupadi wiped her tears and then started,"They could have kill me,I would say nothing but they married? How can they do this to me?"screamed Draupadi in agony.

"Sakhii,"Govind caressed her hair trying to calm her.

"I am not complaining about them neither their newly..marr..ied wi...ve.s."said Draupadi more crying.

"But me? I am their first wife.I have some rights too.What about me Sakha?"asked she.

"Glad that you confessed it.But still I will say you to go and come normally here.I want my Sakhi back."said Govind and Draupadi nodded in no.

"It's wrong Sakhi.Pandavas did wrong with you.Maharaj Pandu didn't that you will snatch his daughter from him,Mata Gandhari,Buaa Kunti and Mata Madri loved you immensely ,why you want to take their daughter? I did nothing,I considered you my Sakhi then why punishing me? Each people in the place and kingdom placed you in their hearts then why hurting them?Is it fair?"questioned Govind and Draupadi looked at him emotionally.

"Yes Sakhi.You will go and I am informing this to everyone."said Shri Krishna and Draupadi nodded.

&
Everyone presented beside the waterfall as the veda said.

After sometime,the ved and Pandavas have come.

"Why are we here?"asked Prince Duryodhan.

"You see this waterfall Prince.The place where Maharani Draupadi have to go with Pandavas exist back of the waterfall.

"But there is a very deep forest from where man can't come.Even in a day, people don't go there."said Mamasree Shakuni.

"That's why I said it that it's would be not easy.Not only that ,this forest is filled with weird and odd things."informed she.

"And I have trust on Pandavas.They will surely come curing my Sakhi."said Govinda making Pandavas smiled.

Everyone come back to palace praying for them.Pandavas will stay there tonight then they will start journey to their new destination.

Pandavas and Draupadi stayed alone there.

"Take this medicine and sleep."said aNakul to Draupadi.

"Why you are doing this? Everyone knows that how dangerous is that palace.Going there means going to death."said Draupadi making them sad.

"It's our right to save you from every danger.We can't let you die helplessly."said aYudisthir and Draupadi smirked.

"Right? Your new wives has some rights too.Did you seek their permission before coming here? Or you just avoid them like you did to me?"asked Draupadi heatedly.

Pandavas just left heavy breaths.

"You sleep.Tommorow morning we will have to go."said aArjun and they went outside but Draupadi called them,"Where are you going?"

"Here,dear.You don't worry."said aBheem.

"I think we can sleep in the bed.You don't have to go anywhere."said Draupadi and Pandavas looked at the bed.

"Ok ,then I can sleep in the ground.But don't go outside."requested Draupadi like baby that Pandavas could not deny her.

Pandavas and Draupadi sat on the bed silently.They are not sleepy at all.

The six are silently spends the night.