Part 32

"There is only option left Maharaj."said the ved.

"Then do.What are you waiting for?"questioned elder brother of Maharaj Pandu, Dhritrarashtra.

"But that's is very dangerous.No one will go there."said the ved.

"We will go there,we will go anywhere and do anything."said aArjun.

"We are ready to do anything for Panchali."said aBheem proudly.

"You tell us how to go there.We will cure her."asked aNakul.

"No need."ordered Maharaj Pandu.

"You don't need to go anywhere.We will find someone to go there and bring that medicine."said Pitamah Bhishma.

"Veda,you must have someone to bring that?"asked Mata Gandhari.

"That's a very dangerous palace Mahamahim.Nobody will go there at any cost."informed she sadly.

"How dare you to say this? We will give that person anything he wishes.Mahamantri announce it.Someone will definitely come."said Mata Madri.

"Pardon me to say this Maharani but no thing can cost anyone's life and we don't have that much time to announce this and find someone then bring the medicine."said the ved making them confused.

"Maharani Draupadi have to go there.And please find someone to go there soon, Maharaj Pandu."requested the ved and everyone became more tensed.

Pandavas went near Maharaj Pandu and sat beside his feet.

"Pitasree,we hurt you many times ,we failed to become your worthy sons and as husbands.... "aYudisthir said lowing head.

"We also know that we don't deserve any chance but still........"aArjun said and his eyes clashed with Pitasree Pandu's eyes.

"Please Pitasree."requested Pandav Kumars crying.
Maharaj Pandu had tears in eyes too ,somewhat he wiped his tears then thought about Draupadi and her condition and nodded.

"But I hope you won't disappoint me this time!"asked Maharaj Pandu emotionally and Pandavas nodded.

"Then please start journey tommorow morning."requested the ved .

"Let's go.We have to do so many things."ordered Mahamahim and they went.

"Did Draupadi eat tonight?"asked aNakul and the ved nodded in no.

"Ok,we will make her eat.You send the medicines too."ordered aSahadev.

Pandavas went to Draupadi's room where she keeps  lying all time.

"Why the room is dark?"scold aBheem to one dassi," I said.I don't like light."said Draupadi.

Pandavas went near Draupadi and lighten the room and Draupadi closed her eyes in lighten.

"Open your eyes, Draupadi."said aArjun and she slowly opens eyes.

"See,humans face problems, difficulties but if he learns to face it then victory is bounded to be his."said aYudisthir giving her a bite while she looked at him confusingly.

"How is victory connected with this?"asked Draupadi.

"Like...."aArjun was cut off by Draupadi,"I understand but don't fight with me now".

"Yes,we are habituated for fight with you and you are angel!"taunted aNakul and Draupadi smiled a bit.

"Now eat fast.Ved will come anytime with the medicine."said aYudisthir.

"I will eat ,you go."requested Draupadi wheras Pandavas smirked.

"Are we bitting you?"asked aBheem.

After eating ,the ved gave medicines to Draupadi and requested Pandav Kumars to come for some preparation.

Pandavas nodded and gestured her to go cause they wanted to make Draupadi sleep and then go.

"What you get doing these?"asked Draupadi confused.

"What do you mean?"asked aArjun.

"First when I was with you ,you didn't care me so much ..."stopped Draupadi making them sad.

"I also know the reason.Our relation was different indeed but now you are married to your lovers.You should stay there but you are showing me care and hurting them.Why ?"questioned Draupadi and Pandavas lowered head.

"Or you are showing sympathy on me? Then plz don't hurt me in last times."said Draupadi hardly and pretended to sleep covering herself.

Pandavas know that she didn't say anything wrong actually.Knowing or unknowing they have learnt to hurt everyone but whatever they won't come back from their promise now.

They have promised their ownselves that they will save their life(Draupadi).

"You sleep."said Pandavas and went from the room.