Part 11

"Wow Mamasree I can't,I can't."Prince Duryodhan can't hold himself anymore.
Finally,he is successful.What he hadn't done from childhood,he is only one to be the next king.

"Putr,calm down."said Gandhar Raj suspended.

"Why Mamasree?You won,we have won."laughed Prince Dusshasan.

"No Putr,no."replied Mamasree Shakuni making the two brothers shocked.

"Until Pandavas leave Hastinapur forever,we can't say anything."said he.

"And if Pandavas repent to Kakasree and return here."said Prince Dusshasan thinking.

"Then King Pandu will accept them wholeheartedly."said Gandhar Raj.

"They will never get that chance Mamasree."smiled Prince Duryodhan.

"Don't plan to kill them.Things will turn bad."said Gandhar Raj.

"I am not that bad.I have planned everything."informed Prince Duryodhan.

"What plan?"asked his brother.

"Tommorow Draupad Kumari will leave for her place and my Kakasree's sons will be expelled from here but Draupadi willn't reach her place before that my men will abduct her and all will blame Pandavas."smiled the first Kourav making the both smiled.

"I am proud of you,Putr."smiled Gandhar Raj and his brother hugged him happily.

                                 &

At morning,

Pandavas wore simple dress and come to the hall room.

"Putr,"cried Mata Kunti and Madri hugging them.

"No Mata."aArjun wiped mata's tears.

"Please Mata.Don't cry."requested aYudisthir.

"Yudisthir always take of yourselves and your brothers.Now you are their father,brother,mother and friend and everything."said crying Mata Kunti and he nodded.

"Putr.Never disobey your elder brother.Always follow him in everything."ordered Mata Madri catching her sons hands and looking at her elder son.

"Pitasree."called Pandavas.

"I will hope you would understand your mistake and do better in life."said hardly yet so sadly Maharaj Pandu.

Pandavas nodded with crying face.

After meeting everyone, Pandavas left the place forever.

The place which was everything for them seems like unfamiliar for them.How they could believe that they can do something like this! Really ??

After sometime, Draupadi too started her journey.

She is feeling very selfish but what could she do?She had to sacrifice their friendship for her sister.

"Pitasree,maybe my father wouldn't do so much for me you did!I will never forget you."cried Draupadi.

"I am your father,Putri.Visit us sometime,dear."said King Pandu.In one hand,he is sad for his sons but on the other hand,he is happy for his daughter.

"And I heard a lot about you, Mahamahim.But I am so lucky that I get chance to see you,touch your feet, Mahamahim."said Draupadi proudly.

"I am also so happy to see you Putri."said Mahamahim.