Part 15

The people were feeling better hearing Pandavas's promises.They could feel their lives will be like before may be much better than.
They saw Pandavas and Draupadi serving them despite being royal family.
They hoped to The Almighty to keep them happy and bring their lost happiness again in their all lives.

"Rajkumari,you eat now."requested a woman but she nodded in no.

"What happen, Rajkumari? Didn't you like our food!!"asked she suspensely.

"Actually, Rajkumari,in this night,we couldn't find anything more.Please have this ,we will go tommorow morning for hunting something definitely."informed a man sadly.

"Arey,no no, don't think like that.It's just that I am not hungry now."smiled Draupadi.

"Yeah,yeah leave her.She can digest any thing."said aSahadev smirking at her.

"Yeah,I will eat after sometime."said Draupadi smiling.

"Then we all women will eat with Rajkumari."said a girl standing with her four sister who smiled.

"No,no plz, don't say like this.I am not hungry now.You all eat,I am serving you."said Draupadi.

"Yeah,you all sit.She has habit of staying hungry and serving all."taunted aArjun smiling.

Draupadi was feeling very bad cause they were always just taunting her in every single moment.They hadn't left one chance to insult her,make her feel bad.

Moreover,they were showing much care to the girls for no reason.They didn't know her still they are caring them so much and taunting their wife.

"Yeah,sit please."said Draupadi smiling despite she was angry for the fact .

"May The Almighty gives pours all happiness in your life."prayed an old lady and Draupadi smiled.

Pandavas were also with Draupadi and saw her smile.

"Keep smiling only for sometime,dear."whispered harshly aBheem and Draupadi stopped and look at them.

"These people who are praying you will soon cruse you, throw you like dirty,old clothes."said aNakul.

"Anyone who would like you will be turn into your hater soon.Just wait for time."informed aYudisthir.

"But don't worry,these won't happen so early.Slowly, slowly we will make you feel of death."promised aArjun as tear fall from her eyes.

Pandavas went out and Draupadi just looked at them in crying face but soon she wiped that and came out cause she was afraid if someone notice that.

The whole place was dark also Draupadi's heart.She fears of darkness but destiny has made her whole life dark.What the wrong she had done in life that she is facing so much!!!

Pandavas didn't do anything also still they suffered but they are together and they will be always,they can solve any problem together but Draupadi!!!

They are making her more alone and alone before someone else push her alone, Pandavas are doing that.

Didn't they had any trust on their friendship??

Draupadi slept under the open sky.

"Draupadi,Drau!!!"someone was calling her and she woke up.

"You!!"uttered Draupadi as she was Pandavas were calling her lovingly.

"What are you doing here?"asked Draupadi stood up shockingly.

"To push you down from this hill."said aArjun and Draupadi took some steps behind innocently and Pandavas laughed together.

"Why you didn't eat?"asked aBheem caressing her hair.

Draupadi looked at him emotionally.

"I am not hungry now."said Draupadi lowing head.

"Had you ate elephant in morning?"asked aSahadev smirking.

Draupadi smiled and nodded in no.

"Then you are hungry now."said aNakul and gave a bite to Draupadi who cried in touch of their love

"Don't cry,dear.We are sorry."said aArjun pleading.

"We are sorry for everything we did!!"informed aBheem kneeling down and the four followed him.

"We would always love you,care you."promised aBheem.

"Only if you give us one last chance."said slowly aYudisthir.

"Arya!!"cried Draupadi.

"Dear,we won't let tear come in your eyes again."promised Pandavas and hugged Draupadi who blushed.

Suddenly, everything changed,the atmosphere,the natural beauty and everything.

But who cares!! Draupadi is just caring about Pandavas,she is feeling very different,very special now.

Pandavas looked at Draupadi and she smiled shyly.

"You are heart of Pandavas."confessed Pandavas and locked her lips with kiss.

"Rajkumari, Rajkumari!!"Draupadi heard a voice and opened eyes.

Draupadi saw the woman then searched everywhere but Pandavas were not there neither the scene.
She understood that it was a dream but not just a dream for Draupadi.

Pandavas loved her though only on dream but she is satisfied that they loved her for a moment.

"Rajkumari, won't you eat?"asked she.

Draupadi smiled and stood up.

The little girl came running.

She is cousin of the five girls.

"Jiji got married."informed she taking long breath.

The both lady became shocked.

They run to the place and saw everyone gathered there.

Draupadi hadn't thought this ever.She saw ,the girl was right.The five girls had garlands in their necks and surprisingly, Pandavas were there,the girls were standing with them and they were understanding the people something.The girls were just looking at Pandavas lovingly.

Draupadi was quite shocked watching that ,were they gisturing her this scene that time?They want to punish her by getting second marriage.They will punish her with their second wives!!!!!!

Draupadi lost sense and fall on the ground.