Part 9

"No,Mamasree.No, I can't see any Pandavas as King."screamed Prince Duryodhan.

"I will suicide.I can't live."said Prince and Gandhar Raj stopped him.

"What are you bhanje?I promised you that you will be Hastinapur's Yuvraj and Future-king."said Gandhar Raj.

"Promised!?Which promised you do before ages but couldn't do anything."screamed Prince in agony.

"There is no time now mama.After going from here,Kakasree will declare his elder son as Yuvraj."cried Prince in frustration.

"Then we will have to search for another new place.Once Pandavas will get power,they won't allow us in Hastinapur for sure."said tensed Prince Dusshasan.

Prince Dusshasan is very sure that nothing can happen now,that is only this solution.Nothing can happen now.

"You shut up, Dusshasan."yelled his elder brother throwing the Gada at him who lowered head and the Gada fell on the varanda.

"Saved!"smiled the second Kourav.

"Duryodhan,calm down and Dusshasan,you be quite and get that."ordered Gandhar Raj and he went to varanda.

Prince Dusshasan was taking the Gada and saw two daughters of King Draupad were walking in the garden.

"Pandavas knows magic,how they get the most beautiful Princess Draupadi!"said he sadly.

The first Kourav and his mama came in the varanda, thinking something smirked at the both sisters.

                                  &

"Drau!Drau!"called Pandavas entering Draupadi's room.

"Arey,what happened!Why are you looking tensed?"asked Draupadi.

"Can you help us?"asked aBheem.

"What?"asked Draupadi.

"Can you please come with us in Hastinapur?Your father has permitted."informed aArjun shivering.

"Why?What happened?"asked Draupadi again.

"See this!"said aNakul and gave a letter to Draupadi which had come from Hastinapur.

And there was written that,King Pandu has ordered Pandavas strictly to bring Draupadi along with them cause Kouravs has accused Pandavas to molest the younger princess, Draupadi and using power,they tried to stop Kouravs from going in war.

"What is this?"shocked Draupadi reading that.

"We aren't forcing you.Just requesting you.Otherwise, Duryodhan would be Yuvraj and Pitasree would punish us severally for no reason."informed aSahadev.

"No,no.I would come with you and tell everything in details in front of everyone."said Draupadi.

From so long, Pandavas helped Draupadi,did so many for Draupadi now it's Draupadi's time and she isn't going to disappoint them.

"But I want to see jiji.I am coming informing her.You wait for me five minutes."said Draupadi and run.

After sometime, Draupadi come sadly.

"What happened?Met Princess!"asked aBheem.

Draupadi just nodded lowing head.

"We know your situation.But trust us,it will remain only between us.You won't need to give any clarification."promised aYudisthir.