Part 21

"Sakha.I see you are quite since you saw Sakhi.What:s matter?"asked Shri Krishna taunting.

"Don't act,Sakha.You know that right."said Karn looking at the moon.

"I know!! Who said? I know nothing."lied Shri Krishna making him an innocent face.

"Good then."smirked Karn.

"Mitr,forget her.She is not yours."said Krishna cupping him and Karn looked at him.

"Then who is for me? You had said that I will get her here and I know Draupadi is my that'Her'. said Karn.

"I had said and you will come to know that.But you obsessed with her right now.That's why,you aren't able to listen your heart and search the special one."explained Krishna.

Karn looked at him annoyingly,"I listened and he said me that Draupadi is mine and I will get her too."

"You want to destroy a happy family,Sakha?"questioned he.

Karn brusted into laughter,"Happy family? Which one? Pandavas and Draupadi aren't happy at all."

"It's their personal matter.But you shouldn't fall in this.Just remember, Draupadi isn't yours.She is only Pandavas's and will always be."said Shri Krishna and Karn looked angrily,"No,she isn't.I know that they don't share any good bond but a girl like Draupadi deserve the best and I will give her that."

Karn screamed and the both stayed quite.

"You really lost it Sakha.But I won't say nothing cause you are the one who will make them come close."whispered Shri Krishna.
                                   &

"How dare you to behave with us like that?"asked aArjun as Draupadi entered the room.

Pandavas were in room from that time.They were angry for the facts.Now, Draupadi has come and they are gonna be fire.

Draupadi was removing the jewelries and smirked at them.

"So the anger is still there?"asked Draupadi.

"Answer bharata first.Who gave you permission to behave like this with us?"asked aSahadev.

"I said nothing wrong.I just repeated that you kept saying these days."said Draupadi went to bed.She showed no importance to Pandavas that made them more furious.

"You are talking to you and you are sleeping?"asked aBheem making her sit.

"What you want to say now?What is there to say now?"asked Draupadi.

The topic of last night is still ringing in her mind which is making her furious,hurt , feel cheated now.

"Behave yourself, Draupadi.Don't forget you are here because of us."said aNakul threateningly.

"You didn't favour me, Rajkumar.And as you always keep showing that you are innocent which you are not."said Draupadi facing them.

"Are you out of your sense? "asked aNakul confused.

Still then, it's was looking that she was angry but now she is totally changed and she was calling 'Rajkumar'?

"No,I am in my sense.I am not crazy like you that out of taking revenge,I will leave my lover and marry an unknown."screamed Draupadi pouring her hate to them looking at strict to their eyes.

Pandavas smiled and everything is clear to them now.

"We are crazy? "asked aYudisthir and gave a naughty look and hug Draupadi suddenly ,later the four also followed him.

Draupadi didn't understand anything before anything she could do, Pandavas started kissing her lovingly like she is oxygen for them.

Despite Draupadi tried to opposed them but everything went in vain.Pandavas refused to leave her.

"You could have said us before too."said aYudisthir kissing Draupadi's lips.

"What?"asked Draupadi somehow managed to tell.

"That you love us.You want everything that a wife want."flirted aArjun messaging her wrist.

"No,I don't."said Draupadi.

"Of course you.That's why,you are hurt after listening about our marriage."smiled aSahadev hugging her more closely.

"No ,I don't."replied Draupadi.

"Again lying? You absolutely do.You think that we are so cruel that we will hurt you like this? But you know what we love it?"asked aBheem kissing her forehead.

"Finally we got something.Till then,we were thinking but now definitely we are going to marry....."said aYudisthir making her numb ,"And that too on a week."promised aYudisthir cupping Draupadi's cheeks and she had tears in her eyes.

"See your tears! Still you want to say you don't love us?"asked aArjun wiping her tears.

"Why are you crying darling? You do so much for us and we can't give you time.You will get sisters to share your sorrow, happiness,dear."smiled aNakul and Draupadi kept looking at them.

"Hell with sisters and you!!!!!"said Draupadi and tried her best to lose their grip.

"So much anger!! Calm down dear.You don't know them that's why you are saying like this."said aSahadev.

"I even don't want ".said Draupadi angrily.

Pandavas were intentionally doing this to make her angry and see what she can do.

While Pandavas was going to kiss her again, Dusshala knocked the room and Pandavas had to leave her.

"Leave me."said Draupadi and Pandavas left her.

"Come fast.We will tell you about our love story."joked aArjun and Draupadi run towards the door.

Pandavas brusted into laughter as Draupadi went.

"Ohhh.This girl....."aBheem couldn't finish his line.

Pandav brothers had a nice day today.But they want more and they are waiting for her to come and flirting, taunting with her.