Part 10

"Did anyone pressure you for saying this?"asked King Pandu.

Draupadi looked at Duryodhan angrily.

"No,"Draupadi lied lowing head.

"She is lying,Arya.Our sons can't do this."screamed Mata Madri and King Pandu ordered her to be quite.

King Pandu,who loves his children a lot,who gave everything possible to his sons,who wanted to keep his sons happy at any cost.He had dream to make his first son king and his four sons would be ministers, helping their jyesth.They would be together and serving Hastinapur but what they did?

King Pandu is king too.He isn't just father of his five sons.If he don't give justice to Draupadi then how will he give to other helpless woman?He is the father of whole nation and he already addressed her as daughter,then how can he do injustice her?

"Pitasree!"called Pandavas.

"I haven't given you permission to talk."yelled King Pandu and his sons became quite.

"Tatohsree."called King Pandu going near GangaPutr who noticed tears in his favourite Pandu's eyes.

"Don't,Putr."consoled Pitamah wiping his tears secretly, keeping hands on his shoulder.

"Pandu,we all are with you.There is must be some  conspiracy behind this.We know our sons,they can't do anything in dream even."said his brother, Drithrarasthra.

"Kakasree,I know you are sad.We all are shocked hearing that bharatas could do anything like this but after all they are men......"Prince Duryodhan was stopped by his mother,"Mind your language, Duryodhan.They are your brothers."

"But Mata,"Prince Duryodhan wanted to fire but his Mamasree stopped him,"Sit."

"Everyone quite now.They will be punished for their deeds but before that I will have to give justice to this girl as a father."said King Pandu looking at crying Draupadi.

"Pitasree.We......"Pandavas were again cut off by their father,"I asked you to be quite."

"No,Pandu.Think once."suggested Pitamah.

"I did,Tatohsree.They deserve it."said angrily King Pandu.

"Putri,"said King Pandu going near Draupadi who was standing like statue.

"I have no daughter of my own but I had wished for a daughter from so long.After meeting you,my that wish came true.I feel some strong connection with you,Putri."said King Pandu touching Draupadi's shoulder and wiping tears.Today not only King Pandu also Draupadi got a new father.

"No,I will die if my daughter cry in front of this unlucky father."said King Pandu crying to Draupadi and she touched his feets,"Don't do this,Pitasree.Please,I am your daughter how can you please to me?You can scold me,give me love but not this."

"I don't know how will I say you?You are great,Putri.If you can then forg......"King Pandu was cut off by Draupadi,"No,Pitasree.I already said no."

"My Putri,"King Pandu hugged his daughter in chest.

"Mahamantri Vidur, tommorow morning you will go with her in Kamphilaya and respectfully make her reach there and you five......"King looked at his angrily and went to his throne and sat there,

"You five are expelled from Hastinapur.Never show yourselves here."ordered King Pandu keeping stone on his heart.His dear sons,they were everything for him but due to their one mistake,he is compelled to take this decision.

"Jiji,"called Mata Madri watching her elder sister fainted.

"Mata,"five Pandavas went to her and also everyone.

Vrikodher took his mother in arms and went to room.

"Call vaidhya."screamed aYudisthir.

                                &

Mata Kunti is fine but crying a lot and pleading her husband not to do this.

"Arya,please hear me out.They are our sons."pleaded crying Mata Madri.

"No,Kunti and Madri,you don't ask me for this."said King Pandu.

"Why?You are king,you can do anything.Don't do this,Arya."requested Mata Kunti.

"Kunti,Madri behaves childish but you are sensible.You know I am a king and there I am not only father of my five sons.If I would partial to my sons then how will I judge others?I can't."said King Pandu.

"Yes,I am childish, selfish,bad everything you say.But you can't seperate us from our sons.Don't hear me but at least look at jiji."requested youngest queen to her husband.

"Why aren't you both understanding?I am hurt too but they should be punished and I did my duty.said King Pandu.

"Duty? Expelling your sons from State,you are calming it as duty?Does you have duties as a king only not as father?"asked Mata Kunti yelling.

"Will your duty give you everything?Not our sons,they are nobody to you.You and just your duty?"asked Mata Madri.

"Ohhhhh.I am hurt too.You both are making it more difficult for me."cried King Pandu.

"Difficult?Then why are doing this?No outsiders knows it.It's only our family members.They are child.They mistake, forgive them Arya."pleaded Mata Kunti.

"Aren't you understanding?It's not matter of how much people knows it.They did wrong and it's time for their punish.That's it."said King Pandu.

"Arya,Arya."called the both and he went out from room.

"Jiji,our sons."cried she hugging her sister who is crying too.

                               &

"Wow,I got pleasure.I didn't think much,Mamasree."said Prince Duryodhan .

"Me not too.Long live to King Pandu."screamed happily Gandhar Raj.

"Where is my sister?Free her!"Draupadi came inside slamming the door.

"What kind of behavior is this?It's our palace."Prince Dusshasan standing.

"I did everything you said.Now free my sister."screamed Draupadi again.

"Admit that we are bad but not so much that,we won't keep our promise , Princess.Once you will go in Kamphilaya,you will see her."informed the first Kourav.

"Really?"asked Draupadi calmly.She will meet her mother figure sister.

"Yes."said Prince and Draupadi went.

"Jyesth,will the game end like this?"asked the second Prince.

"No,no.Not at all."said Prince Duryodhan and his younger understood there is definitely some new more twists.