Part 31

The moon is in the sky alone like Pandavas

The moon is in the sky alone like Pandavas.They are in their room where Draupadi used to come 100 times.Hardly, Pandavas had some private time in their room.She used to behave like she is queen of the room and Pandavas are nothing.Here in everything belongs to Draupadi ,in fact everything is according to her desire.

They would have faught for this many time but as usual Pandavas would lose against Draupadi in screaming and yelling.Pandavas wanted badly Draupadi to leave the room and it happened today .
Draupadi isn't here today but still Pandavas couldn't sleep.

Finally, Pandavas are free from Draupadi.They have separate rooms with their own wives who they had choose by themselves.They are married now.It was the great day , everything happened in their favour but Pandavas are hurt.

"She loves moonlit night."said aSahadev broking the silence .

"She loves sky,moon ,stars.Maybe for that reason,she chose this room so that she can view the beautiful nature."said aArjun .

Flashback:

The new days in Indraprastha palace.Pandavas were very tired after whole day so they thought to go to room and sleep.

As they entered,they saw Draupadi who was looking at the sky peacefully.

"What is she starring at the sky when we are here?"whispered aNakul smirking.

"Whatever I am very sleepy.Now plz say her to go."said aBheem tiredly.

"That's right.Call her."said aYudisthir and the others shared a look.

"I am younger.I am not going to do anything that you don't do.It would be disrespectful."said aSahadev making them smirk.

"Their behavior says that they are really twins."aArjun said proudly.

"Yeah.Both are equally dramabazz."agreed aBheem while the twins smirked.

"Listen!!!!!"aYudisthir was cut off by aNakul.

"Don't call her, bharata."requested aNakul laughing.

"Why?"asked aBheem.

"Let's make her afraid and angry.It would be fun."said aNakul and others disagreed.

"We aren't interested.You want ,you go."said aBheem.

The first twin became angry.

"But. ....."he was cut off by aArjun,"You carry on.We are sleeping."

The first twin nodded and went alone to tease her.

Draupadi was looking at the sky with great satisfaction like it's only thing now that can make her happy,give her strength.