Questions

Her POV-
I have no idea what Logan and I are.

We're not exactly friends, obviously not dating, and not in the talking stage. We simply just exist around each other.

I haven't seen or heard from Brandon but there's rumors going around that he got into a bar fight and his dad made him switch schools.

Now it's Logan who walks me to my classes, who always has his arms wrapped around my waist, who kisses my cheek as a farewell, who glared at any boy who looks at me.

Of course rumors are already being spread. That I cheated on Brandon with Logan and Brandon moved because he was too heartbroken to keep going to school with me. But there was also another rumor that Brandon was toxic and Logan beat the life out of him to get me.

Each one is hilarious.

But now I'm at this party with Logan by my side. He was talking to his pals while keeping an eye on me while I danced with everyone else. He had that sense of protectiveness that Brandon lacked, which is why I think I feel so comfortable around him.

A drunk guy walked up behind me and slapped my ass. I looked at him and slapped him across the face. I guess I'm confident now knowing Logan will always have my back.

Of course he scowled at me and raised his hand to slap me back but Logan appeared right in front of me and grabbed the guy's hand roughly.

I smirked from behind him which made the guy angrier.

Logan then bent the guys arm back which made him cry out in pain. He landed a blow to his side and dragged him somewhere out of view of me. A couple minutes later he came back with bloody knuckles and asked if I was okay.

I nodded and made out with him for a hot second. He then went back to his friends while I stayed with my friends.

__—__—__—__—__—__—__

The next day at school I noticed Logan's hand were somehow worse than when I saw them last night. They looked broken and bruised and when I asked him about it he just shrugged it off.

I dragged him to the clinic which was thankfully empty and forced him to sit down on the bed. He watched me as I gathered the supplies I needed to tape up his hands. He didn't even flinch when I had to use cotton and rubbing alcohol to clean his wound.

I was just getting done with wrapping his hand when I looked at him.

His brown eyes were dark with something I couldn't read. I tried not to squirm under the severity of his gaze.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him softly.

A pause.

"I'm wondering if you'd let me please you right here on this bed." He replied with a straight face.

I smiled.

"And why would you think that I would say no?" I retorted teasingly.

I went to walk away but he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me onto him so I straddled his lap. I gasped on accident and the dark look in his eyes only seemed to grow more fierce.

"That's just what I like to hear." He said gruffly.

He flipped us so fast that I was dazed for a moment. My back was on the bed while his body was between my legs.

"Logan," I said his name but had no idea why.

It's not like I wanted him to stop.

"Yes, my love?" He asked in that same deep voice.

He lowered himself and began to kiss my neck making me moan.

"Don't stop."

He smirked at my words.

His hand slipped up my skirt and fiddled with my underwear. He pulled them down slowly with a teasing look in his eyes.

His finger grazed my clit and I whimpered.

"Fuck." He said under his breath.

He looked at my vulnerable position underneath him and he liked it. He liked that he had me all to himself.

He slowly pushed one finger in making me throw my head back. He then added another.

I grabbed his face and shoved it into my chest so I could stifle my moan in his hair. Instead he nibbled and sucked on my breasts which made me bite my lip. He continued to work his fingers in and out and in and out.

He pushed deeper and harder each time and I felt myself coming to an orgasm.

"Logan!" I cried out.

I could see him frown and had no idea why.

I moaned and felt a warm liquid leave my entrance. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and I watched him suck it off.

What I didn't expect was for his to then burry his head in between my legs. As soon as I felt his tongue touch my sensitive part I held back a scream. My legs squeezed together against his head and I thought for a second that I was suffocating him.

But he continued to lick me clean while I grabbed his hair and pulled. My back arched but that only made his tongue go deeper.

"Logan, Logan please.." I breathed out with another whimper.

He stopped and looked up at me. He used his sleeve to get any excess cum off his face and smirked at me.

"What is it, Love?"

I rested my head back, tired, and sighed with relief. I didn't want to finish twice.

He then completely leaned on me. His body was pressed up against mine, him between my legs and his face inches away from mine.

He gently kissed me, one hand touching the side of my face softly. We pulled away breathless and he smiled.

"Did I ever tell you how hot you sound when moaning my name?" He asked.

I felt my face flush. As he pulled away he planted a soft kiss on my breast before helping me stand and collect myself. He got me a small cup of water from the fridge and fixed my hair so I wasn't a complete mess.

I couldn't help but smile as he fixed my messed up shirt. Logan, I love you with all my heart.