Lies

Her POV-
After seeing Logan's face, I didn't want to imagine what Brandon's looked like. I haven't seen him and I texted him to stay away from me.

I managed to avoid Logan all day. I'm not sure, but I think he's also been distancing himself from me too. I know I should be thankful, but I miss him constantly bugging me.

Seventh period was hard though. We were partners at a table in the back and we kept making eye contact. At one point I forced myself to look straight down at my notebook and just not talk in class.

But I couldn't take it.

I dated Brandon in hopes that he'd be a great guy and I would forget about Logan. How he makes me feel, how he keeps me up at night, how I want him-

The bell rings startling me from my thoughts.
Logan rushes to get his stuff together but I follow after him.

"Logan!" I call out and just my voice saying his name stops him in his tracks.

I catch up to him as he turns to face me. His jaw in clenched while his shoulders are stiff. He looks down at me and I know he acts against his will when his body relaxes.

"Look, I'm sorry...about what I said. I don't think...I know I can't go without talking to you forever." I look up at him through my lashes nervously.

"Just, please Logan-"

"Don't say my name like that." He mumbles quietly.

I look at him surprised.

"Like what?"

I notice his breathing is a little off. He's looking me straight in my eyes.

"Logan, please-"

He's taken a step closer. I go to take a step back but his arm is around me, drawing me in close. I gasp at this action. He leans in close, his lips brushing against my ear. I can't help the crimson my face turns.

"Look at me like that I might have to just fuck you senseless."

He pulls away and our lips brush. He shoves his hands into his pockets, waiting for me to say something. But I've been waiting for this moment. Wanting this.

I gain my composure quickly and drag a smirk onto my face. I used my hands to drag him closer so that my hips slam into his. He grunts and I can see that look in his eyes. Desire.

I know he wants me and I want him.

"Than do it."

He looks startled by my taunting. He takes a step back and shakes his head.

"No, you're not thinking properly. I can't. You don't want to." He tells me.

He tells me what I'm supposedly thinking. I'm tired of men telling me what I'm supposed to be thinking.

As he walks away anger courses through me. I guess that's why I say the next words that leave my mouth.

"Whatever! Brandon probably fucks better than you do!"

He spins around and speed walks back to me. He gets so close to my face that I refrain from stepping back.

"You slept with him?" He asks me quietly. Too quietly. I smirk and cross my arms.

"All seven inches of him." I say matter-of-factly.

He leans in so close that I can smell the mint in his breath that fans my face.

"That's cute, I have nine."

"He can use it better than you though."

"Is that so?" He whispers.

I don't reply so he straightens and takes a couple steps back. He thinks for a moment.

"Consider him a dead man for touching you." He growls.

He walks off before I can say anything but I feel bad for lying. I never slept with Brandon. I couldn't. Not with Logan in the back of my mind.