Party 2

Her POV-
Seeing that he was enjoying himself at this party, I figured I should do the same.

Catching the first guy I made eye contact with, I led him over to the dance floor and began grinding on him. We swayed to the rhythm of the music and I couldn't stop the smirk growing on my face.

He started groping me. His hands roaming my body, feeling all my curves.
Then suddenly he stopped. I was about to turn around to see what the problem was but then he put his hands on my hips, drawing me in close.

My body felt hot, I was breathless. I could feel him getting hard. 
I could feel him. And gosh it was hot.

He moved my hair off my shoulder and started kissing my neck. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I had one too many drinks and my vision blurred every now and then but I was having fun.

His hands were on my stomach, then on my breasts, then back to my hips. He kissed my shoulder and I threw my head back and let out a little moan. I was starting to feel a little overstimulated but I was loving it. I turned around and faced the guy's chest.

One hand was running through his hair and the other on his chest. I closed my eyes and began making out with him. I fought for dominance and gained entry. I could feel his heart pounding and his heavy deep masculine breaths. Good to know he was enjoying this as much as I was.

We backed up till we hit a wall. While still making out he flipped us so my back hit the wall. I groaned at the impact and I felt his smile on my lips. His hand slipped up my dress and his fingers grazed the waistband on my panties.

But I wanted dominance back.

I arched my back and practically felt how hard he was under his pants. I pushed off the wall and we changed position.
My hands were under his shirt in an instant and I could feel his abs. I went farther south to his waistband.

I looked up but he had threw his head back in pleasure. All I could see was his sharp jawline, Adam's apple and his thick curly dark hair. I watched as he gulped and oh my god-

I figured it was my turn to kiss his neck and I did. One of my hands was feeling up his muscular back while the other had just grabbed a big something.

He lowered his head and I felt his hot breath in my ear. His hot raspy voice.

"You don't know what you do to me." 

I looked up into his eyes and realized this wasn't the guy I met on the dance floor. The shock was apparent in my eyes since he grinned boyishly.

No, those weren't the eyes of a stranger. They were his.

I gasped and let go of him, which made him frown. He was about to say something until we heard the sirens and our peers were sprinting all around us.

I was gone in a second, leaving him behind.

What did I just do?