Class Time

Her POV-
I started looking forward to my last class of the day since that's when I got to see him.

I got a question right on my test so the teacher gave me a lollipop. I started sucking on it in class since the teacher said I could. That's when he started acting weird again.

His head was down, and even though he thought I wouldn't notice, I could see him gulping every now and then. I finished my lollipop and threw away the stick. He seemed to calm down after that.

Towards the end of class he stretched back into his seat. His hoodie lifted up and I had a clear view of the waistline on his boxers just above his sweat pants. I stared a little too hard at that spot and ended up having to cross my legs.

I could feel my face heat up so I quickly calmed down and got back to work. I think he noticed since he smirked.

He leaned back in his chair and spread his legs out, hands on his thighs, looking dead at my face. Waiting for a reaction.
I blushed and looked away a little too fast and heard him chuckle quietly.
I won't lie, I did get butterflies, but not in my stomach.

He reached his hand out to my thigh and I held my breath. Instead he grabbed his backpack which had fallen against my chair leg.

This was unbearable.

He fixed his gaze on me again, quirking a brow curiously at me. I had to get him back.

It was almost time to leave and he was sitting on a stool next to his friend. The friend got up and excused himself to the bathroom.
He pulled out his phone lazily and started scrolling.
I hid the pencil up my sleeve, stopping myself from smirking.

He had his legs spread out so this was easy.

I put one hand on his thigh as I got on my knees in front of him. His eyes immediately landed on mine, thousands of emotions swirling around.

I got a little too close to his area with my face as I fake picked up a pencil underneath him. I got back up and smiled at him, showing him the pencil and walking away.

I won't forget his dark eyes, raggedy breaths, and mesmerized face. I glanced back at him and he was still staring at where I had just been.

He looked pretty bewildered.