Chapter - 27 - Victor

Start from the beginning

"Cum for me baby", he slowed and after some few thrust, he shoot his load inside me. He buries his face in my neck.
"I'm really tired", he goes to the bathroom and brings a wet towel and cleans me. He always does this. He pulls me on top of him and press a kiss on my forehead.

"You need anything?", he asks and I shake my head.
"Hmm...Good night baby", I just hum and drift off to sleep in his arms.

_________________

Just like the daily routine, we both had breakfast together but Jason has a day off today. Unfortunately I can't take a day off because today my team is having a surgery to perform. Like always, Jason doesn't listen to me and he said he will visit me in my free time. Believe me, he is really clingy.

I just talked with patients family about her condition and when we are going to perform the surgery. Now we have a break, there's no surprise Jason is already here.
"Hey baby", he gives me a hug.
"Jason, it's your day off. You should be resting. It's not so necessary to come and meet me", I run my fingers through his hair.

"I was bored. I knew you wouldn't be eating anything, so I stopped by. When will your surgery begin?", he cups my right cheek.
"I still have 3 hours left", I smile at him.
"Plenty of time. You two can leave", he said to the two bodyguards behind me.

He takes me to the cafeteria. Everyone knows about us. And it's not a new thing for them because Jason always keeps coming, so they got used it. We had our lunch and we are in the hallway right now. He makes sure to leave me at the end of the hallway but he suddenly stopped. I look back at him, he looks so afraid.
"Laszlo, what's wrong?", I go closer to him. He was fine a moment ago, what happened so suddenly?

He doesn't respond and looks scared. I place my hand on his chest and he lightly grips my hand.
"Please talk to me Laszlo, what's wrong?", I ask him again.
"V-Vic-Victor", he whispers, and it gets me....his father. I look back, but there are so many people around here. I follow his gaze....I see a lean and old aged man who is talking with some doctor. He was right. He was right when he said he saw his father. He was not imagining him.

"I-I....need t-to go", he steps back and walks fast. I run behind him, but he quickly rushed out of the room.
"Jason wait, please", I called out his name many times but he didn't stop. I couldn't keep up with him. Till I reach the reception Hall, he just disappeared. I quickly run out of the hospital. I see his car has already gone. I quickly call Julius to come down with his car keys.

He comes down and hands me his car keys. He asked me if everything was alright and I replied that I will come back soon. Jason will go back home, so I drive to his home. I really don't understand what should I do? How am I going to handle him? He looked....he looked so helpless. Last time, it didn't went well. I don't want anything happening to him nor I want to him to hurt himself.

I soon arrive home. I run towards the bedroom. I try to open the door, but it's locked. I knock it twice, thrice but Jason did not opened the door. I try to catch my breath. I'm breathing heavily. There's silence for sometime. I hear his sobs, fuck why isn't he opening the door. I try harder by twisting the knob but it doesn't work.

"Laszlo, please open the door. I'm here now."
"Please", I pled him.
"Baby it's alright. It's just me", I bang the door but it's no use. I want to help him but I can't. I hear loud noises coming from the room, like clashing of things. My heart is beating faster and tears formed in my eyes. I just keep banging the door nonstop and talk with him. But it's no use.

My legs give up. I sit down against the door. It's silent again. I feel him, sitting against the door from his side.
"Laszlo", I whisper but he did not reply. I place my hand on the door, imagining placing my hand on his cheek. I want to comfort him so badly.