1

Jennie's POV

"Unnie, are u ready, I will wait for you, we got a dance practice later on the day" comes Jisoo's voice. I quickly put on my trouser and my T-shirt and went downstairs. Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo are both eating their waffle. They all look up and smile when I appear.

"Here's your waffle, I put extra cream on," Lisa said, handing a waffle to me. I smile and thank her, I sit down next to Jisoo and start eating my waffle. 

"Any plan for today?" I ask them while taking a bit of my waffle. Lisa and Jisoo shake their hair. I look over at Rosé and ask"Unnie, where are you going" Rosé put down his waffle and turned to me. 

"I am not going out today, but Jimin will be coming over," Rosé said, excitedly, Jisoo and Lisa looked at Rosé in shock. I laugh, Jisoo and Lisa are jealous of Rosé for having a boyfriend.

"Unnie, how do you get a boyfriend, I've been wanting one ever since I became an idol," Lisa said, looking sad. Rosé put his hand on Lisa's shoulder and hugged her. 

"You will get one soon," Rosé said while standing up and putting his plate in the sink.

"Unnie, have you never wanted one before, you don't seem to care" Lisa asked me. I smile. 

"I never experience it before, and I want to concentrate on my job, I don't know how Rosé cope," I reply, while also putting my plate into the sink.

"Oh yes, Unnie, the CEO told me to tell you to go to his office after breakfast, not sure what's it about," Jisoo said.

 I sigh and nodded. I went out of the dining room and knock on the CEO's door. A second later the door swung open, I walk in nervously and sit down on a chair. 

"It's nothing much but I just want to talk to you about something," The CEO said. I nodded.

"I would like you to take a job, all you have to be is to pretend to be someone's boyfriend," The CEO said, I look up shocked.

"Why?, don't let me do this, I never experienced love before" I pleased. The Ceo look at me and said "It's not for real, just pretend, I want you to do this because first I want you to have some sort of idea of what love is, and second BTS member Kim Taehyung is so popular, it's a chance to make you more popular." 

I sigh, I know there's no point arguing, I will have to do this in the end, anyway. "For how long" 

"3 to 4 months, we made a contact, you and Kim Taehyung will meet up, and make sure you wear suitable cloths, I will let someone professional to choose some clothes for you and do your make-up." 

I nodded, and head out. 

Great

...

Rosé's POV

I look at myself in the mirror, yep I look great, Jimin would love this. A second late, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door, it turned out to be Jennie. 

"Unnie, can I come in?" Jennie ask. I look at her, something has definitely upset her, she won't usually be like this. I welcomed her in and hug her tightly. 

"What happens?" I ask, leaning my head against her shoulder. 

"The Ceo ask me to be someone's fake boyfriend, with one of the BTS members Kim Taehyung," She said. I look at her in shock. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY, I WOULD BE SO HAPPY" I squeal. 

"Is going to be fine?" I said, quickly. Jennie smile. A few minutes later, the doorbell rings. I quickly stand up and tidy my hair with my fingers. It must be Jimin. 

"Come with me, cheer up," I said, to Jennie. Jennie's face brightens up, and we head downstairs together. 

I open the door and smile at Jimin. He is looking so hot!

"Hey babe, how are u?" Jimin asks, taking his sunglasses and mask. 

"Fine," I said, Lisa and Jisoo came in and stood next to Jennie. 

"Hey," Jimin waved at us. 

They smiled and walked away

I hop onto Jimin's arm and give him a warm hug

... 

Jennie's POV

I lay on my bed, and sigh.  I open my phone and scroll through Instagram, I tap open BTS Kim Taehyung's account and read his new post. 

BTS Kim Taehyung

Thank you so much, Army

Thank you so much, Army. If it wasn't our army, we wouldn't have won. Love ya! 

BTSARMY:  Love you!

K-pop fan: It's worth it, you guys did brilliantly!

KimTaehyungfan123: YOU LOOK SO HOT!!

I close my phone and stand up, if I try hard enough, this will be over and I will be done.