Elephant's Memory: Final Part

Moments later, Spencer walks out of the conference room and storms out of the station, not looking your way once.

Your heart breaks a little for him.

"He was out of line, and I'm sorry," JJ says. "We want to release the mpeg from Owen's computer to the media."

"He left it because he wants us to know why he's doing this. By releasing it, it could temporarily dissipate his urge to kill and buy us some time," Hotch says.

"Time for what?" the sheriff asks.

"Time to figure out a way to bring him in peacefully. Jordan's innocent, and Owen wants to die, and if you choose to go knocking on doors, I think it's gonna get her killed."

"After the funerals tomorrow, I won't have a choice. Until then, you do what you think is best to find him and bring him in," the sheriff says.

"Thank you."

Two hours pass before Spencer and Derek come back from Owen's house. Spencer looks for you, and he feels guilty and sad when he sees how sad you look. He doesn't mean to treat you this way, and he knows he needs to apologize to you.

"Owen's mother's death left him with severe issues of abandonment. If we can get Jordan away from him, we'll save her and take away his reason to live," Spencer says.

"He'll take his own life."

"It's the only way we can save Jordan. Question is, how can we help her leave him?"

"He's kept Jordan in the dark. She doesn't know about the murders. If we tell her, that will make her want to leave. We can get her to turn herself in."

"Even if we could talk to her, the only person she trusts is Owen."

"There's one other person, and she might be able to get a message to Jordan," Emily says.

When you, Hotch, and Spencer were talking to Ike, Emily and JJ were also at the school to talk to Jordan's friends. Jordan's closest friend is Eileen, and Emily seems to think Jordan will listen to her. The only way to contact Jordan is through Eileen's messaging app inside her own home.

That's where you go next.

"Jordan doesn't know what Owen's done. She has no idea of the danger she's in," JJ says to Eileen who is on the fence about helping.

"Owen loves her. He would never hurt her."

"If the police find them and there's no way out, he will. We've seen it before. Even if he doesn't, she'll get caught in the crossfire," Emily says.

"We're trying to save her. You are the only person she'll listen to. We want to send a text explaining the reality of the situation. If you want to protect her and be her friend, this is your last chance."

Eileen sighs and opens her app on her computer. She begins typing a message, but she doesn't send it yet.

Jordan, there are some people here with me who want to talk to you. Listen to what they have to say. They are with the FBI.

"You're doing the right thing."

"It don't feel right," Eileen sighs and presses send.

She gets up, and you take her place at the computer so you can talk to her instead.

"Send her the news coverage," Hotch says. "Tell her to look at the pictures. Tell her we know Owen didn't tell her what he did."

You do as he tells you to, and you send her the videos and the articles relating to the topic.