~Dreamy Date~

One-shot: Jef notices that it has been a while since he and Good went on a date, so he prepares a little something special for his love
.
.
.
.
_________Third-Person___________

"Heeeyy, you done in there?" Jef called out from the other side of the door.

Good sighed, staring at his bedroom door while buttoning his white shirt. He didn't enjoy being constantly rushed when the point of the night was that he'd relax for once instead of making absolute profit.

"Just give me a fucking minute, I told you when I'll be ready, I'll come out" Good yelled out to the other in response.

"(snicker) but ya already did" Good covered his face with his hand, attempting not to laugh as he heard Jef wheeze from the hall. He couldn't help but smile at his awful jokes. He kept a smile on his face as he finished dressing, walking over to the door and opening it, just to see Jef barely holding himself up against a wall while still chuckling. Good smirked and leaned on the door frame, waiting until Jef stops abusing his vocal cords. Once Jef finally got a hold of himself, he looked up at Good with a certain sparkle in his eyes. He looked at him from top to bottom while having his eyebrows fully raised.

"You wanna comment on my look?" The demon said, raising his brow at Jef. The other stood up straight from his almost crouched position and threw his arms around Goods neck.

"I can't even begin to express the perfection I'm holding onto" The brunette said as he took his own left arm and wrapped it around his lover's waist, smushing his face against the top of Goods shoulder. Halo got taken a bit by surprise, yet didn't complain and hugged Jef back, wanting to feel that certain spark inside himself more. He could not force himself to stop smiling even if he tried. After holding onto each other for a few moments and rocking side by side a little, Good sighed and chuckled, letting go of the other.

"Alright, enough of hugs, I don't want to spend the whole night in one  fuckin place" he laughed, patting Jefs shoulder. Jef quickly reached for the angels hand, holding onto it while staring into his love's eyes, hesitating to speak.

"Why so quiet? Is it something I said?"
Good looked at Jef with curiosity, having a sprinkle of worriness to go with it. The other stared for another moment, before smiling really widely.

"No no, you did nothing wrong." Jef lifted the hand of the demon that he'd been holding to his chest. "I'm just.. So happy... To be with you. I just wanna stare into your eyes and-"

Jef got cut off as Good let out a loud, annoyed sigh, taking back his hand from Jefs grasp, now placing both hands on Jefs cheeks and looking at him straight in the eyes.

"How many times are you going to fuckin do thiiiisss" Good angrily whined as the pumpkin snickered.

"All right, all right. We've used up quite some time, come on, we're gonna be late for our reservation."

The both laughed together, took their stuff like jackets and a shared purse. They locked and left the house, entering their car, Jef taking the wheel as he knew Good shouldn't legally be allowed to drive. The drive took no more than 15 minutes, the low amount of red lights was already a small blessing to them. With a few more turns, they reached their destination, which was a small restaurant that had been their date place a few times before. The two got out of the car, with Jef checking that they have everything they'll need, and entered the building.

The restaurant itself wasn't really close to a five star diner place, yet the menu, decor and little people that go to the place, it was near perfection for the two lovebirds. The tables and chairs were black and made of wood, the chairs having soft and pleasing cushions. The lights were quite dim and a few tall plants around the corners of the building. The floor was a nice dark brown with stripes of a lighter caca colour. The best part, for Good at least, is the alcoholic beverages.

The couple went to their favourite table, where it was right next to the windows which shown the main road which had stores with colourful neon lights and a few cars driving. They sat across from each other, took their jackets off and Jef picked up the menu, quickly skimming through the options while Good had his eyes fixed on something out the window. It was almost silent, only faint noises of the few people with them in the building and occasional cars passing by. Jef looked up from the menu, looking at Good, who's unaware of anything going on around him.

"Hey. Heeeyyy" Jef reached over, slightly caressing Goods arm which the angel used as a support for his head, giving him a small shock. Jef tilted his head slightly, Good copying him, although looking unimpressed.

"I know it's a little late, but don't doze off on our date, honey" the brunette laughed, keeping his hand on top of Goods arm. Good looked a the table, and then at Jef. He gave the other a small smile.

"Heh, I'm not dozing off, just.. Thinking."

"About what? The same thing you order every time we come here?" Jef raised an eyebrow, Good sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Eh, more like.. Ehh... Tsk. Yeah and what about shithead?" Good smirked while jef had to stop himself from laughing loudly in the restaurant. He chuckled as he kept his head low, almost hitting it off the table. The angel stared at his boyfriend, trying not to laugh loudly aswell.

"Wow you really make me feel like a top tier comedian, maybe I should try becoming an actual one."

"Ooooho noo, I won't tell you why but that's not a very good idea. I can hardly imagine i-"

Jef got cut off when he noticed the waiter right next to them, sitting up and having an awkward smile plastered on his face.

"Excuse me, are you two ready to order?" he asked. Jef looked back at his menu to make sure he doesn't mess up his orders name.

"Oh yes eh, I'll have the porkchops with chips on the side." Jef looked quickly at Good, who already understood and nodded his head. "and a fruit salad. Red wine for the both of us please."

With a few scribbles and a nod, the waiter went off. Jef sighed and held his head with both hands, as he tapped his foot on the floor.

"Geez, it's alright Jef, it sounded like a normal chat, no need to stress" he said while nudging himself forward, his voice sounding sweeter than usual. The pumpkin and demon looked at each other for a while, occasionally having a quick glance to the side or up and down.

Jef got up from his seat, confusing the other. He swiftly went closer to his lover, and gave him the same, sweet look as the other times. Good smirked, and whispered to the other a 'you can'. Jef smiled and gave Good a light kiss on the cheek, immediately after going and sitting back in his seat.

They continued to have a few sweet moments with each other, soon receiving their food and having a relaxing evening together.

________________________

Feels good to finally write again, hi fellow jefhalo enjoyers. Yes I was active this whole time on wattpad. Writers block hits like a truck.