~Day Off~

Goods pov

Lately it's been boring as f*ck. Jef has been 'busy' with work whilst I stayed home doing whatever. He hasn't been paying much attention to me which really p*sses me off, even if I act like I don't care, because I really do. I'd try going into his office and getting his attention, but he says he needs to be left alone.

So now I'm sitting on the couch thinking of ways for him to leave his work at least for a few minutes to cuddle with me. Yes, I do like cuddles. I hate the word and I pretend to not like them, but I really enjoy them.

Just as I was daydreaming on the couch Jef came in and took some bread from the kitchen and went back to his office. He didn't even spread butter or anything on it, he just took plain bread. Does he really not have a few minutes to make a proper sandwich? He didn't even say hi to me. B*tch.

I got up from the couch and went after him to his office, where he was already sitting there chewing on half a dry baguette.

"Goooood mooorning to you too, JEF" I scream at him, making Jef jump and sharply turn around in his seat.

"gOsH.. Sorry Good but I'm in a hurry" he said quickly whilst scratching his head.

"Oh yeah you're ALWAYS busy or in a hUrRy that you never spend time with me! Do you even want me as a roommate?" I scream at his before I quickly slam the door.

I angrily rush back to the couch and sit down. Hot tears started dripping down my face as I start to sob. Does he even want me? Am I such an *sshole that he pretends to be 'busy' all the time? What did I do..?

I sob hard, hugging onto my knees as my vision gets a bit blurry from the tears. I bury my face in my knees, just wanting some sort of company.

I sit there crying softly until I feel something in my shoulder. I look up slightly and see Jef sitting next to me with a frowning face.

"Angel, why are you crying?" he says holding my chin up to make me look at him, but I just shake his hand off.

"Does it matter? Just go back to your work, you're wasting time in me" I say weakly through hiccups and sobs. Jef looks at me with an upset face, then he wraps his arms around my torso and hugs me tightly. I try to nudge him off but he just grabs my legs and pulls me onto his lap.

"Good, look at me" he worriedly says. Might as well just give him a smal chance. I slowly lift my head up to lock eyes with him, only to see him starting to tear up. "Good, I'm so, so sorry. I'm not working all day to get away from you, that would just be absolutely cruel of me. I would never do something to get away from you, I want to be with you"

More tears start running down my face as press my head on Jef's chest, hugging him back. I want to say something, but nothing will come out my mouth.

Jef laughs a bit before cupping my cheeks and kissing me on the lips. It felt amazing, to be so close to him now. To feel him all over me. I didn't want this moment to end. I wrap arms around his neck and deepen the kiss, I wanted to feel all of it.

We soon start running out of breath, and have to separate our lips after a while. We stared into each others eyes while taking sharp breaths.

"Want another little kiss?" Jef finally spoke, holding onto my chin. I slowly nod, almost dozing off.

We connect lips again. I felt butterflies in my stomach, but in a good way. We kiss for a bit until Jef starts biting onto my bottom lip. I didn't get what he was trying to do, but it did hurt a bit, and my mouth slightly opened.

Jef smirked and shoved his tongue in my mouth, taking me by shock. He licked every single spot in my mouth, making me moan a bit from the pleasure he was giving me. He didn't stop until we were both breathless. He separated our mouths with a string of saliva coming out of both.

It was hard to believe what just happened, I just stared at Jef with my eyes wide open from shock. He starts laughing after a moment or two, hugging me tight.

"You look like you enjoyed that" he says with smirk, making me blush more.

"I-I d-didn't.." I say putting my face on his chest, I couldn't imagine getting another long kiss from him after he took me breathless. He just chuckled and stroked my fluffy hair, sending warm sensations all over my body.

"Lucky for you, I'm having a day off tomorrow~" he says stroking my cheek. I could only think of what he wants to do tomorrow, but I just buried my face in his neck.

"T-that's umm.. Good.. To hear..?" I blurted out, thinking too deeply into it.

He laughs and we end up falling asleep together on the couch.

_________________________

-The next day-

Jef's pov

After a nice night together, Good and I fall asleep together on the couch. It was nice being able to finally step away from work to be with him. And now I can have an entire day with him. I woke up laying down on the couch with Good in my arms, still sleeping. He looked so calm and cute, I could've squealed, but I didn't because I didn't want to wake him up.

I decided to wait until Good wakes up, he hasn't been getting much sleep lately so it's only reasonable.

After about ten minutes I hear a small yawn coming from Good, his eyes fluttering as they open.

"Good morning angel, did you have a good sleep?" I say as I kiss his forehead.

"Mornin'.." he said weakly, clinging onto my hoodie.

When he finally opens his eyes properly he looks up at me with a sleepy expression.

"Someone looks tired~" I say, pinching his cheek. Good puts his hand on mine.

"I just woke up dummy.." He says snuggling into me.

"Dummy? First time you ever called me that"

"Shut up.." Good quietly mumbles.

"You ready to spend the day with your beloved boyfriend~?" I tease him a bit.

"B-BOYFRIEND?!" he shouts out in surprise.

"What else am I to you? Friends don't make out" I continue teasing him, brushing face against his fluffy fur.

He's a gay blushing mess, almost speechless. He then seems to give up.

"I guess you're right.."

"So what you're saying is.. You ARE my precious little boyfriend?" I gushed out, hugging Good tightly.

". . . Maybe..?"

I loudly gasped, before squealing and squeezing Good after getting the unexpected answer.

"Stop screaming already" Good said covering his sensitive ears.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you to say that!" I beamed happily. "Do you want to play some games together?"

"Sure.. Why not" Good slightly shrugged.

And for the rest of the day we played on the Nintendo switch, cooked for each other and cuddled. It was a brilliant day.

Let's go, 10th part!

Words: 1250