~Afraid Of Loud Noises~

No-ones pov

BAAM!!

Another lightning strike awoke, scaring Good more than before. Good didn't like loud sounds at all, as his ears are more sensitive to noises than normal human ears. He hid in the corner of his room, almost panicking. He released his long, feathery angel wings and covered himself with them, hoping to hear less noises. He covered his ears with his hands tightly, tears almost coming out his eyes.

Meanwhile, Jef was chilling in his room scrolling through his phone. He wasn't scared of lightning, in fact it was almost amusing to him. He stared at his window, rain heavily poured outside and on the windows, and occasionally thunder struck the fields with a bright flash.

He stared at the thunder and rain before hearing a small but scared whimper coming from out his room. Curious, he stood up to check it out. He creaked his door open and stood there, listening if there was any other strange noises. Then a small sob was heard coming from Goods room.

Jef walked across to Goods room and knocked.

"Hey Good, are you alright in there?" He slightly shouted through the door hoping for a response, but it only got quieter, before another bolt of lightning struck the ground and out came a small yelp from the room. "Alright, I'm coming in."

As Jef opened the door, he was a ball of fluffy feathers huddled in a corner, with small sobs and whimpers coming out of it. He sighed and walked over to the demon, and patted the head that slightly stuck out of the shield of feathers.

"Good, what's wrong? You're not normally like this" Jef said in a worried voice.

Two eyes popped out of the shield, and stared at Jef before hiding back in his wings. Jef sighed once again ran his fingers through Goods wings before carefully moving them out the way to see his demon tightly hugging his legs.

"Good" Jef said once again, looking more at the fluffy demon more sternly. Good only looked up a bit, only before another louder thunder bolt strikes, only making him more frightened and whimpering.

"It's because of the lightning, huh?" Jef asked Good, sitting beside him.

Good wrapped one of his wings around Jef and pulled him a bit closer before resting his head on Jef's shoulder, which took Jef by surprise at first, before hugging Good.

"Do you want me to stay with you at night? It's going to be like this till morning" Jef says, looking at the window across the room. Good hums a small 'mm-hm'.

"How about you get ready for bed, it's already getting late" Jef says as he looks at the alarm clock on Good's nightstand. He helped Good get up from his sitting position and left the room to get ready, making Good a bit unsettled that he's alone now. He gets ready anyways and after dressing up he waits on the bed until Jef comes back.

Shortly after Jef enters the room all dressed up and flops onto the bed, looking back at Good.

"So are you gonna get in ooor?" he slightly teases. Good sighs and goes under the bedsheets. Jef smirks as he quickly grabs onto Good's waist and pulls him close, making the other yelp.

"J-jef!" the demon exclaims, Jef only hugging him closer and putting his head on top of Good's.

"You're gonna thank me later that I cuddled with you" Jef said as he pokes Good on the cheek.

"I think I won't-" before Good finishes his sentence a large bolt of lightning hits the ground, making the small demon scream and hug Jef tighter. Jef chuckles.

"Yooouu want to say that again~?" he teases the smaller, only getting an annoyed look before Good stuffing his face in Jef's chest.

Soon after Good falls asleep on Jef, lightly snoring, making Jef squeal in awe. He looks at Good for a bit, before kissing the demons fluffy head.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he whispers as he slowly loses consciousness and falls asleep with his demon in his arms.

I'm speed-running Wattpad

Words: 691