~Distance~

No-ones pov

Jef and Good have been a bit distant, lately. Every time one of them starts a conversation, it usually becomes quite awkward and silent. Of course, Jef doesn't like it that way, he wants his relationship with Good to be healthy, he wants to be happy with him.

Jef walks out into the garden through the big glass back doors. Their garden is quite big, and has a lot of greenery in it. Good was sitting on the bench reading one of his books, he seemed to be quite intrigued at the moment. Jef was happy seeing his little demon seem pleased at his books, as Jef was the one who bought them. He walked to the bench and sat down next to Good, getting his attention.

"What are you reading there Good?" Jef spoke in a happy voice.

"Nothing important, dumb*ss" He said deeply.

Once again, Good was trying to make it awkward so he can avoid talking. It really upset Jef, he was only trying to check up on him.

"Good, why are you so distant lately? You never want to talk to me!" Jef said in a sad and worried tone. Good looked at Jef in the corner of his eyes and looked back at the book.

"mmph.." Good mumbled, refusing to give a normal answer, only making Jef more annoyed.

"Good" Jef said as he put his hand on Good's chin and turning his head to face Jef. Good widened his eyes a bit, not knowing what to expect. Just then Jef cupped the demons cheeks and kissed him lightly on the lips. Good was shocked at the sudden affection, but couldn't help melting right into it. He wrapped his arms around Jef's back and pulled himself closer to deepen the kiss.

They separated after about a minute, soft pants could be heard from the both of them. They stared into each others eyes, expecting some sort of response from one of them.

"Will you now tell me what's wrong?" Jef finally spoke, moving his hand to hold onto Goods chin and the other onto his back.

Good could hardly make a noise from the shock that filled his body. He looked away not knowing what to say.

"Good, please just tell me what's been happening, I just want to be with you" Jef said in a low voice. He stared at the fluffy demon for a response.

Good looked back up at Jef, with a sad expression. "I just.. I.." Good hugged Jef, burying his face into his chest. "You've been really busy lately, and not paying attention to me. And then you just start a random conversation. It just.. P*sses me off a bit.."

Jef looked at his sad demon, thinking of a way to make him feel better. "I'm sorry, I really am. But you have to understand that I won't be able to give you attention all the time" he kisses Good on the head. "Do you want to go shopping with me? We're running low on food right now."

Good looks back up at Jef, having a small smile on his face.

"Why not pumpkin, I haven't been out of the house much lately"

Jef gets up from the bench and reaching out his hand for Good to grab onto. Good accepts the hand and gets up from his seating.

Another chapter done :>

Words: 569