~Bottom Bully~

Jef's pov

"N-no.. Please.. NOO!!" I screamed in pain. Tears burst out of my eyes and my body felt weak.

The blood was slowly dripping down their face. Both of us frozen in horror. There was a great puddle of blood on the ground. They fell to their knees, completely weak and close to death.

I ran up to them, holding them in a hug. I never wanted this to happen.. I never wanted them to go! Tears fell from my face onto their deep open wounds.

"P-please.. Don't go.." I cried.

They didn't say anything.

They fell to the ground.

They were gone.

The were gone.

They were gone.

They were gone.

They were gone.

They were gone.

They were gone.

My eyes struck open and I sat up in a bolt. An annoying sound was coming from near the right side of where I was laying my body. I looked around my surroundings, only to be greeted with my bedroom.

Just another nightmare.

Just another darn nightmare.

I rubbed my eyes, a raging headache was set in my head. I looked at my alarm clock. 7:34am on a Monday.

I completely forgot about school. The weekend was so short and free that I forgot about school. I sat there in my bed for a short while before throwing my bed sheets to the side and hopping out of bed. I walked across the hallway, all the way down to the living room. I walked to the kitchen, only to be greeted by my mum. She looked at me before frowning her eyebrows.

"Well you look like you haven't slept in a week, are you alright sweetie?" she came up to me and rubbed me on my shoulder.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. Just woke up not too long ago.. I'm still a bit tired" I looked down at her. She gave a small nod.

"Well you go eat breakfast, I'll get your lunch ready" she guided me to the dinner table, already set.

"You don't have to mum.. I can do it myself" I muttered at her, she looked back at me.

"Just let me do it. Doesn't look like you'll get ready to school all by yourself, looking at you right now" she pointed at me with a random wooden spoon she got out of a drawer.

I let out a small sigh. She still likes helping me get ready for everything, even if it's a lot more necessary for her to get my siblings ready also.

-Time skip, 8:41am, at school-

I entered the school grounds after driving for about seven minutes. I parked my car and walked from the car park to the school entrance.

It was quite busy around the entrance, not sure why. I went past the entrance all the the way to my locker. Because it's in the E wing and that it's at the end of the school, there's hardly any people here in the morning.

Just as I open my locker I see a familiar figure walking in my direction. Once I got a proper look at them I realised it's Good, who's also my 'bully'. Though he tries his best to embarrass me and mentally abuse me, he gets very flustered easily and is honestly just adorable.

He walks up up to me, and his walk kind of looks like a strut for some reason, and shuts my locker to get my attention.

"Morning Gooood, are you craving attention so bad you wanted to see me?" I bat my eyes at him. He looks up at me, clearly a little p*ssed off.

"I'm not craving attention, d*ckhead. I just came to say that I seen some test results on the physics teachers desk aaand.. Yours doesn't look so good..." he looks up at me with a smug expression. It's not that hard to know when he's lying but, he might be right on this one. I've been struggling a bit with physics lately.

"Mm-hmm.. And how do I know you're not lying? Isn't that what you do most of the time? You just lie so much it's hard to tell if you even say anything true" I slightly snap at him. Clearly my slightly aggressive response intimidated him a bit, he's not looking so smug now.

"W-well.. You'll just have to see then yourself.. Y-yeah.. You'll find out I WAS telling the truth once you go to class..." he didn't sound very sure. In fact he sounded like he's being held at gunpoint.

"Sure Good.. Sure.. Whatever you say.." I cross my arms and looking down at him, frowning. His convidence is pretty low by now, and the only thing he can do mutter and stutter. I smirk.

I hold up Goods chin to face me and wrap my free arm around him, pulling him closer to me. He lets out a small yelp in the process, already flustered. I bring my face centimeters away from his, only making him blush more.

"You think you're funny, huh? You think my failure is hilarious, don't you?" he tries to look away but I hold his chin harder. He opens his mouth, wanting and trying to say something, but no words come out. He stays frozen, either in shock or fear. "Tell me, Good. You think all of this is funny?"

By now he looks like he's about to faint. His face looks stressed out and his body is shivering a bit. I wrap my other arm around his loosely, to try and calm him down a bit since I don't want him to think of me as a threat.

He slowly takes his hands and holds onto my hoodie, eyes still wide opened and slight fear in them. I almost lose myself in those pitch black eyes.

"Good.. You can speak to me.." by now I'm comforting him. Not that it's a bad thing, but I didn't expect myself to be doing this.

"I.." he finally seemed to notice what we were doing, and with swift push he pulled away from my arms. His face was filled with aggression, though it wasn't very frightening to me. "Don't do that.. Dumb*ss.."

I walked up closer to him, leaning my head down at Good. I showed clear calmness before starting to chuckle at the small demon.

"Heh, you love me so much, don't you?" I teased him, firmly grabbing onto Good's hand, pulling it up to my face and kissing it. His face turns a heavy cyan and pulls his hand away in embarrassment.

"F*ck off! I don't love you one bit. I make fun of you and embarrass you, yet you think I have some sort of 'love' connection with you?!" he yelled at me, standing on his toes to make himself look taller. That just makes him look silly.

"Aaww, are you trying to be around my height to give me a little kissie~?" I continued teasing him. Good was a huge blushing mess, standing normally again. Before he could say anything else the bell rang and it was time for class. He looked back at me with angry eyes.

"You better watch your f*cking mouth, b*tch" he growled deeply at me, I added on an extra smirk.

"Whatever you say angel~" I laughed before walking away, leaving the completely flustered demon on his own. I could still hear his shouting something at me, but it wasn't very clear so I ignored him. I walked all the way to my Spanish class (Geez I sure hate Spanish), entered the classroom and sat in the middle. Thankfully I didn't have Good in the same Spanish class so I wouldn't be able to hear him rant, saying all kinds of insults at me. I don't really mind it all that much, he sure just craves attention. Next time he'll come at me to insult me or whatever I'll give him a very passionate kiss.

Eheh I'll do a part 2 of this some time later

Words: 1346