Father's Big Surprise

Depuis le début

A few moments passed and when still nothing happened, Duncan slowly started to let his guard down, focusing on following the trail of his father's scent instead.

Just then, a little brown rabbit with red eyes appeared from nowhere in front of him, catching Duncan by surprise. 'What in the world was a bunny doing in a cave where the King of the Kaijus is hiding right now?' he wondered, looking at the little rabbit in confusion. Sure, he's heard that rabbits can be found in the desert sometimes, but how could he possibly be one here? Was it just simply lost wandering around here?

Though he had some doubts in his mind, Duncan decided to help the little guy since he didn't like the idea of it getting eaten by some random kaijus afterwards because he left it there.

"Hey there, little fella. What are you doing in here? Are you lost?" Duncan called with a gentle smile on his face as he knelt down slowly, not wanting to startle the small creature.

The little rabbit tilted its head, an image of Duncan reflecting clearly in its ruby red eyes.

"Don't be afraid. Come on. Come here, I'll get you out of this place," Duncan soothed, still smiling gently at the little rabbit as he held out his hand towards it. It approached him hesitantly and slowly sniffed his hand, making Duncan smiled at it.

"That's right, it's okay. See? I don't mean any h-!!!" Duncan didn't get to finish his sentence as he let out a startled yelp when the rabbit suddenly tore its mouth open and snarled at him, revealing its razor-sharp teeth all around its mouth inside. And suddenly, it has claws and a third eye on its forehead as well.

"What the-!" Duncan cursed underneath his breathe as he quickly jumped back to create a distance when the little rabbit creature tried to bite him. Clearly, it wasn't just any other normal rabbit wandering around then. It let out an ear-piercing, guttural screech, making Duncan flinched as he gritted his teeth and tried to focus when the little creature started running towards him with full speed. It leaped in the air and tried to bite him once again, Duncan quickly managed to slap it away from him before it fangs pierced into his arms.

[It looks like this. P.S. This image doesn't belong to me]

Duncan clicked his tongue as the rabbit only snarled at him even more and started hopping here and there, getting more faster

Duncan clicked his tongue as the rabbit only snarled at him even more and started hopping here and there, getting more faster. His eyes quickly followed the little demon's moves as he dodged fast every time it tried to scratch him with its claws.

Duncan didn't know, but his instincts somehow told him that it was best to avoid being scratched by that rabbit's claws which absolutely just screams 'trouble' with just its looks. Luckily, the golden bracers on his arms protected him every time when it managed to scratch Duncan with its sharp claws.

Eventually, Duncan managed to punch it away into the wall just as it tried to bite him, knocking the air out of the small, nasty, little creature as it went unconscious from Duncan's powerful punch.