Chapter 10

Morning came as Y/N woke up at first light and quietly left Lucy's home to do some training. While he did his training, he couldn't help but get a rather uneasy feeling about something. As such, he couldn't do as much training as he wanted to, or rather not as intense.

Matatabi: Somethings troubling you.

Y/N remained silent as she appeared beside him.

Matatabi: It's about Bonta, isn't it?

Y/N: Yeah. Said looking at her. I know he's strong but I can't help having an uneasy feeling about something.

Matatabi: I sense there is something off as well. Whatever it is we'll need to be careful.

Y/N: Yeah. Said as he sighs. Honestly, if something happened to anyone in the guild, Phantom Lord is gonna pay with blood.

Matatabi: Just try not to get aggressive. We still want to keep our secret of being from a different world.

Y/N: Yeah yeah I know. Though, I think at some point I should care less about that.

Matatabi: Already thinking of this world as home?

Y/N remained silent as he looked up at the sky.

Y/N: Even though we've only been here about two weeks or so, this world already feels like home compared to our old one. Back in the Leaf, everyone saw me as a damn nuisance, especially those damn elders.

He clenched his fists tightly which Matatabi noticed.

Matatabi: True. It was extremely difficult not just for you but your uncle as well despite having help from Tsunade.

Y/N didn't say anything as he remember all the harsh things that happened to him when he was in the Leaf.

Y/N: To be honest, I never want to return to that damn hellhole of a village. 

Matatabi: Is that so?

Y/N: Yeah. Said as he looked at Matatabi smiling. Besides, everyone in Fairy Tail sees me as a member of their family. Not to mention, this world is extremely interesting with all kinds of magic.

Matatabi: I agree. Erza's Required is certainly interesting.

Y/N: Along with Natsu's Dragon Slayer Magic. Said as he chuckles. Not to mention he is a good friend despite being a total idiot.

Matatabi: Hehehe, that is true. You know it's nice to see you happy being around people who care for you.

Y/N: S-Shut up! I seriously don't need to hear that coming from you!

Matatabi: Already embarrsed are we? Said in a teasing manner.

Y/N: No I'm not ya dumb furball!!! Even if you are a tailed beast why the hell do you have to act like an annoying older sister!!!

Matatabi: Well someone has to watch over you. Plus I find it a bit fun to tease you.

Y/N's eye twitched in annoyance as he gritted his teeth.

Y/N: Why you lousy.

Matatabi chuckled seeing his reaction as she vanished. Right as he was about to continue his training, he heard Bonta's rather weak voice.

Bonta: Mas....ter.

Y/N: Bonta?! Said utterly shocked. Are you ok? What's wrong?!

Bonta: South....Gate....Park. Hu......rry.

Y/N: Bonta? BONTA!!!

From what he heard, it sounded like Bonta was in pain which greatly concerned Y/N.