Chapter 2

After deciding on joining the Fairy Tail Guild, Y/N joined Natsu Happy and Lucy on their trip back home. As they walked through the town they headed to the train station.

Lucy: Wait here. I'll go get another ticket for us. Said as she ran ahead.

Natsu: Oh man, why do we have to take the train? Can't we just walk home?

Happy: Yeah but you know how Lucy is.

Y/N: What's wrong with taking a train?

Happy: Natsu gets sick whenever he gets on a train.

Y/N: You're joking, right?

Happy: Nope. It happens every time whenever he rides a vehicle.

Natsu: Shut it Happy.

Y/N was rather confused by this as he thought to himself.

Y/N 'thought': He gets sick whenever he rides a vehicle? Surely he has to be joking right?

He looked around seeing how everyone is going about their day taking in everything.

Y/N 'thought': This place seems to be rather peaceful aside from what we experienced so far.

Matatabi: Indeed. I think there might be more t this world than what we've seen so far.

Y/N: Yeah. I know some Nations had their own trains but it seems like they're rather common here. Is the world at peace or something?

Matatabi: Perhaps. Though I am curious about who this person Natsu talks about.

Y/N: Yeah. If they're part of a guild, would make sense to have someone in charge of them.

After a few moments, Lucy came back with an extra ticket in hand.

Lucy: Here's your ticket Y/N. Said handing it to him.

Y/N: Thanks. Said taking the ticket.

He looked at it seeing it was a one-way trip to the town known as Magnolia.

Y/N: Magnolia. I take it that's the closest town to where you're guild is?

Lucy: That's actually the town where our guild is.

Y/N was intrigued by this as the four of them bored the train. After they bored the train, it soon left the town heading towards Direcairn. Not even a few minutes, Natsu was already sick as can be, to the point he could vomit at any second.

Y/N: Guess you weren't kidding about his motion sickness.

Happy: Aye. It happens every time.

Lucy: Though when the train stops moving he's alive the next second.

Y/N: That so? Guess every person had a weakness of some kind.

Happy: Aye.

Y/N: Mind if I ask you something, Lucy?

Lucy: What's up?

Y/N: How did you summon that cow dude? I believe his name was Taurus or something.

Lucy: Oh that's because I'm a Celestial Wizard.

Y/N: Celestial...Wizard? I'm sorry but what exactly is that? Does it have to do with those keys?

Lucy: Yeah. Basically, I can summon anyone of these guys who I made a contract with.

Y/N: You don't say. So in a sense, you can summon them to fight alongside with whenever you're in trouble.

Lucy: That's right. Though there are two different types of Keys. Said as she showed him. The silver ones are pretty common but the gold ones are super rare. There are twelve of them in total each a part of the Zodiac.