Intro

In the world of Shinobi, people who are host to the tailed beast are known as Jinchuriki and are considered to be monsters. One such person goes by the name of Y/N L/n as he is the host of the two tails known as Matatabi. At a young age, he was beaten daily and forced to do tasks in his old village as they wanted him to be a powerful weapon for their use. However, his parents refused to accept this idea and managed to escape with him before getting caught in an ambush giving their lives and allowing their son to escape. Luckily, he managed to the Village Hidden in the Leaves where Kehira, a good friend of his father was waiting for him and taking care of him. Y/N was scared of seeing his parents die in front of him as it caused him to be a rather cold person toward everyone. He never cared about what anyone said as he stuck by himself and was willing to kill anyone who annoyed him.

He trained rigorously and learned as many jutsus as possible. Kehira trained him as well teaching him everything he knows seeing Y/N as his child. Life seemed to be going rather well as Y/n quickly made Chunin after passing the Chunin exams then Jounin saw how he was able to complete missions rather quickly and how strong he was. However, some still feared him and thought of him as a monster since he was the host of the two tails. Despite, Kehira doing everything to give him the best life possible, fate is often a cruel thing.

Kehira gave his life to protect Y/N from a group of shinobi who were trying to take him back to the Land of Lightning but were killed by Y/N. When he saw Kehira die in front of him, his mind shatter as he did a tail beast transformation killing every single one of them and destroying the surrounding area into a flat barren wasteland. Fearing what could happen, Tsunade had a group of Anbu watch over him as he was practically a broken person. Some of the people he knew such as Ino, Sakura, and a few others tried to cheer him up but ended up being thrown into a wall of rage as he shouted them to leave him alone. It got to the point where Y/N left the village slaughtering all the Anbu that was spying on him and laid a deadly trap within his home that will create a massive explosion destroying dozens of buildings if triggered.

He left the village training every chance he got becoming as strong as possible by any means. While he was training, he mastered the Rasengan and Chidori along with mastering his Chakra mode with Matatabi. Whenever any shinobi tried to confront him, they were quickly eliminated before the fight could even start. Y/N slaughtered several hundred of them taking their shurikens and kunais along with whatever else they had on them.

Three long years went by as Naruto returned to the Leaf after finishing his training with Jiraiya. At first, things went as normal with several incidents occurring including news about Y/N leaving the village. He was downright furious about this and wanted to find him however, Tsunade, the current Hokage, told him it would be pointless to do so as they have no idea where he is. Trying to find him would be impossible at the current time but they eventually found him with Naruto being the first one to bolt towards the location.

Right now Naruto confronted Y/N as they started to fight in a mountain range. Y/N spunk kicked ar Naruto blocked it as he leaped back.

Y/N: Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!!!! (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)

A massive blue-colored fireball came hurling toward Naruto. Luckily he was able to leap out of the way as he charged toward Y/N throwing shurikens at him. He easily deflected the kunai with ease as they clashed their kunais against each other.

Naruto: Why won't you come back to the village!?!? Answer me!?!?

Y/N: Why the hell should I!?!?! Said in rage. I refuse to go back to that place since I'm nothing more than a monster!?!?! If you want to stop me you're going to have to kill me!?!?!

A clone of Y/N appeared below Naruto landing a powerful uppercut and sending him flying into the sky. He leaped into the air and landed a powerful kick, sending him flying towards a large rock formation.