Chapter 18

After getting what they needed, Juvia and Y/N headed to the resort ready to spend some time relaxing and enjoying themselves. It took them a few days to get there but when they did, Juvia was the most excited as she wanted to spend a lot of time with him. Once they got to their room, they dropped their belongings off and changed as Y/N headed to the beach first to get them a spot. It took him a bit to find a spot but he found one as she set their things down and towel down.

Y/N: Man, this place is something else. Said looking over the beach. I don't think I've ever been to a place like this before.

Matatabi: It's not a bad place. You should enjoy yourself today.

Y/N: I guess so.

Matatabi: Besides, it'll be a good time for both you and Juvia. I'm sure you saw how happy she was when you said that you wanted to go.

Y/N: Yeah I know. Just never thought that she would be that excited.

???: Darling!!!

Y/N: Oh about time. Over here Juvi-GAH!!!!

He stopped himself when he saw Juvia and his face immediately turned a bright shade of red.

Matatabi snickered hearing him stuttering finding it rather amusing.

Juvia: Sorry for taking so long. I had a bit of trouble with putting the top part on.

Y/N: Y-Yeah, ok.

Juvia: H-How does it look? Asking slightly embarrassed.

Y/N: W-Well,-I-It...l...looks good. Said looking away trying to hide his red face.

Juvia: R-Really?!

Y/N: Y-Yeah. Said rather quietly.

Juvia felt utterly happy as giggled to herself before grabbing his hand

Juvia: Come on. Let's go have fun, dear.

Y/N: H-Hey hold on Juvia.

He couldn't do anything as Juvia dragged him along wanting to get as much fun as they can. They spent most of the day enjoying themselves at the beach playing a few games and eating some food from the local stands. For the first time in a long time, Y/N enjoyed himself having some genuine fun as he enjoyed every bit of it. He went to buy some shaved ice from one of the local stands having a smile on his face.

Vender: Here you go, sir. Two large shaved icings.

Y/N: Thanks. Said handing him the money.

Vender: Hey are you and that blue hair girl on a date?

Y/N: W-What?! N-No. We're not dating. Said with his face red.