Chapter 6

Y/N and the others arrived back at Magnolia as the sun was starting to set. They got off Matatabi before heading into the town as they walked back to the guild to let the others know they were alright. Once they got inside the guildhall, Makarov filled out some paperwork to get Y/N registered with the guild. After a few moments, it was done as Y/N got the Fairy Tail guild emblem on his right shoulder.

Y/N felt rather happy seeing this along with the others

Y/N felt rather happy seeing this along with the others. As it started to get late, everyone started to head home to turn in for the night. Y/N went to his room as he cleaned his sword with Bonta curled up near his bed and Matatabi sitting on his shoulder.

Matatabi: Cleaning your sword, are we?

Y/N: It's a habit I still have even if we are in a new world. Not like it will change anytime soon.

Matatabi: That's true. Though it's nice to see you smile more.

Y/N: Hehehe, well these guys may be a bunch of weirdos but that's what makes them unique. Said as he smiles. Plus, I feel more at home here.

Matatabi smiled hearing this.

Matatabi: I'm glad. Guess I won't have to be so worried now about you.

Y/N: Oh be quiet. You're so damn annoying.

Matatabi chuckled as Y/N finished cleaning his sword. He examined his sword seeing his reflection as he smiled. After he cleaned his sword and sheathed it away, he got into his bed and drifted off to sleep.

Morning came the next day as it was going to be an extremely exciting day. Everyone was standing outside of the guildhall as the fight between Y/N and Natsu was about to start. Y/N was doing some stretches getting himself warmed up as Natsu could hardly contain his excitement.

Natsu: Hehehe, this is going to be fun!

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. Just make sure you don't hold back. Said as he stretched his legs.

Gray went to get Lucy who had forgotten about this as she soon arrived seeing all the commotion.

Lucy: No way! They're really going to fight!?

Mirajane: Oh hey Lucy.

Elfman: If those two value their manhood, they better go through with it.

Macao: Kind of makes ya wonder which of those two will win.

Mirajane: That is rather true.

Gray: After seeing what he was able to do to Lullaby, I'm curious to see how he'll fair against Natsu.

Elfman: We'll see about that. Though I have gotta say this is gonna be exciting to see how this plays out. Said smiling.

Droy: Yeah no kidding. If he was able to explore the entire kingdom of Fiore in just a day, I can't even imagine what else he is capable of.

Jet: Not to mention how he can summon a lot of those clones. That'll definitely put Natsu at a disadvantage.