Chapter 12

Y/N left to head where he assumed Jose was leaving Juvia passed out. While he headed toward the spot, he ran into Gray Elfman and Mirajane.

Gray: Y/N!

Y/N: Yo.

Elfman: Are you alright?

Y/N: I should be asking you guys that.

Gray: That's funny coming from the guy who took a hit from Jupiter.

Y/N: Fair point. Look, chit-chatting can wait. We need to go find the last one of the Element Four.

Mirajane: So you know how the Abyss Spell works?

Y/N: Yeah if that's what the giant is trying to cast.

Gray: We took down the Earth Element. Were you able to take down the Water one?

Y/N: Yeah. Though I wouldn't say that it was a fight.

Elfman: What do you mean by that?

Just as he was about to say, the magic circle started to shine which caught their attention.

Gray: We're too late!

Elfman: Man this isn't good!

They feared the worst was going to happen as the magic circle shined brightly. However, the spell vanished after a few moments, as the giant slowly started to fall to its knees.

Mirajane: Alright! We beat the Element Four!

Elfman: Hell yeah!! Cause we're awesome!!

Gray: You know it!!

Y/N: Let's not get ahead ourselves. Even with those guys out, Jose still possesses a problem.

Mirajane: Right.

They continued to find where Natsu was, running through the halls. After a few moments, they entered the main hall of the building as Erza was sitting against one of the pillars.

Mirajane: Erza?

Gray: She ok?

Elfman: Man looks like something big went down.

Erza: It's you. Said looking at them.

Gray: You're injured. You shouldn't be here.

Mirajane: Yeah, you're not looking too good.

Y/N: What the. Hey, is that a member of the Element Four? Said looking off to the side.

They looked over to see who it was as Mirajane was shocked.

Mirajane: That's Aria!

Elfman: You got shot by that cannon and still fought this guy?