Chapter 14

After eating dinner and getting some sleep, Y/N arrived back at his new home along with Juvia and Bonta ready to start repairing it. Not long after, townsfolk arrived to deliver a good amount of lumber and tools before leaving.

Y/N: Alright. Given we have a good amount of lumber, we can probably get the outside areas first before fixing the inside. Said as he formed a hand sign. Shadow Clone Jutsu.

He created over a hundred clones as they quickly got to work.

Juvia: How did you do that? Said utterly surprised. I have never seen anything like that.

Y/N: It's a...unique spell that only I know. I can tell you more about it later. For now, let's get to work.

Juvia and Bonta: Right.

They all got to work on fixing up the house with the clones splitting into smaller groups deviating up the work. Some clones went inside the house to clean up various rooms using jutsus and other things. Others started to cut the lumber into the proper lengths needed to replace the wood from the house. A few hours went by and they were about a fifth of the way done repairing the house.

Y/N: I think we're making good progress.

Bonta: Indeed. The house should be fixed within a few days or so.

Y/N: Maybe. Speaking of which, we'll need to get some household items. Said as he looked at Juvia. Hey Juvia, wanna help me with that?

Juvia: Of course. Said smiling. I'd love to help.

Y/N: Cool. Let's go get that done. Said as he looked at the clones. We're gonna head into town to get some things for the house. Keep up with fixing up the house.

Clones: Alright.

Should we let you in case we need anything else?

We might need some more lumber. Cause we might only be able to fix a small portion of the house.

Y/N: I'll stop by that store to get some more. In case there is something else we need, just one of you guys can undo the technique.

Clones: Alright.

Y/N, Juvia, and Bonta headed to town while the clones continued to repair the house.

Juvia: Is it alright to leave those clones behind?

Y/N: Yeah it fines. Said looking at her. Those clones can continue to work on repairing the house while we do some shopping. Plus, once we talk to Master Makarov, you'll need a place to stay right? Since you're helping me fix the house, that'll cover that problem.

Juvia: T-Though would he allow me? Even after what I did?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm sure he will. Besides, you were looking for a place you could be welcomed. I'll talk to him as well about allowing you to join us so don't worry about it.

Juvia felt reassured by this as she smiled.

Y/N: Not to mention, your Water Magic is really amazing. Honestly, I have never seen anything like it before.

Bonta: Agreed. Your magic is really impressive.

Juvia: Thanks. Said smiling. I have to say your Fire Magic is rather impressive. Most fire mages use the same color flames but I never heard of one who uses blue flames. How are you able to do that?

Y/N: I've been able to use those flames as a kid. Of course, it's also to due my partner.

Juvia: Do you mean Bonta?