Chapter 8

Levy, Matatabia, and Y/N walked back to the guild after he taught her a few things. When they got back, they took a seat at one of the tables. Y/N relax a bit at the guild hall while talking to the others seeing what they were up to and other things. He heard Gray went after Natsu Lucy and Happy to bring them back since breaking the rule of taking an S Rank Quest could get them kicked out of the guild.

Time went by as the next day came Gray hasn't returned which wasn't a good sign. As such, Makarov ordered Erza to bring back Natsu and the others. Y/N was curious about just how dangerous this S Class quest was as he decided to follow Erza.

Matatabi: You'll get into a lot of trouble.

Y/N: Yeah yeah whatever. I don't care. I'm seriously curious about how dangerous this job is.

Matatabi: You know there are rules.

Y/N: Ah so what? Not like I'll be punished like the ones who took the quest. I'm just gonna see if it's all that dangerous.

Matatabi simply sighed knowing that talking would be pointless. Y/N followed Erza remaining undetected which he made sure not to be found. Erza made her way to port Hargeon as she got passage after defeating some pirates. So far things have gone rather well as Y/N remained hidden on the boat. As he looked out the window he saw that the island was slowly coming into view.

Y/N 'thought': Guess that must be the place. Now I just have to wait for my chance to leave.

When the boat got close, Y/N waited for it to be clean before he got off the boat and ran toward the island. Once he got to the island, he saw the sun coming up over the horizon as morning came.

Y/N: Looks like morning is here. Said as he looked towards the forest. Now then where exactly are Natsu and the others?

He closed his eyes sense where Natsu and the other heat signatures are. From what he sensed, Erza was near Lucy and Happy as Gray and Natsu were somewhere else.

Y/N: I think I found where they are. Said opening his eyes. Let's find Natsu.

Matatabi: Be careful. There is something off about this place.

Y/N: Yeah I sense it as well. Bonta.

Bonta: I shall explore the area.

Y/N: Thanks.

Bonta went off to explore the island as Y/N went to find where Natsu was. He ran through the forest looking at his surroundings taking everything in.

Y/N 'thought': This place isn't so bad. Kind of find it hard to believe that this place is dangerous.

He continued to run through the forest trying to find where Natsu is.

Meanwhile, Natsu woke up as he headed toward the temple after coming up with a plan.