Ambitions

"Are you finally back, kid?"

Jin's voice resounded in his head. Tang Wulin didn't speak. Simply nodded.

He could feel a maddening rage was surging into his mind.

Ne needs to get away from here.

He walked down the Arena. His friends were waiting for him. As he reached then,

"We are leaving", that was all he said. But the team understood and complied.

"We are leaving!", Guess Yue informed the judge who was overseeing the match, who finally snapped out of his daze.

He glanced at the students who were slowly walking away from the arena.

Then he glanced at his own students who were lying on the arena.

The match was over.

Victory was decided, even if he didn't announce it. But it was his responsibility to inform them.

"Shrek Team wins!"

There was no applause from the crowd. They were too stunned.

Who would they clap their hands to?

The winners have already left the arena before they could even hear the result.

No, they didn't bother waiting for the official announcement. All they care about was winning. They won, now they are gone.

But this was true only for the those from Sun and Moon Academy. Students of Shrek, current and former, everyone who watched the match were applauding like crazy.

In Shrek city, screams of applause resounded everywhere.

But the cause of all this commotion were walking away, u bothered by all this.

Tang Wulin stayed at the middle while the rest surrounded him. Gu Yue stood at the front and shooed away all the annoying reporter.

"Shrek students, what do you have to say about today's victory?"

"Captain of Shrek team, why were you late? Were you sure you could have won even if you arrived late?"

"Vice captain of the Shrek team, was the statement about you holding back true?"

The barrage of questions rained down on them. The reporters even assumed Gu Yue as the Vice captain. Not that anyone could blame them.

The six students didn't bother replying to any of this.

Xie Xie wanted to speak but Xiaoyan pulled him away.

.
.
.
Currently, the six were on their way back in a soul car Xie Xie rented.

Xie Xie was the driver, Xu Lizhi sat at the front too.

The girls stuffed together at the back. With Ye Xinglan at the window side and Xu Xiaoyan on her lap.

Gu Yue sat next to them, followed by Tang Wulin, who was currently meditating.

Since the moment he entered the car, he had his eyes closed. The rest of the team didn't speak so as to not disturb him.
.
.
.
With his spiritual sea, the raging dragon was finally tied down.

The loosened up sixth seal was back in place.

The madness was also cleared from his mind.

"Kid, you almost killed those girls", Jin said.

"I long my temper", Tang Wulin said apologetically.

"Wulin, I can see where your anger comes from, and I understand", Old Tang spoke. "But you must not give into your temper like you did now.