A Bad Feeling...

That day, a series of explosions were reported from five different cities. The general public panicked, thinking it was another terrorist attack, but soon the theory was thrown out of the window as all these explosions took place in abandoned areas, away from the crowd.

The authorities under the federation were too surprised and before they could take action, the Tang Sect were already on the case. By the time they arrived, the Tang Sect seem to have already been proceeding with their own investigation.

It was soon discovered as terrorist bases situated on each of the given cities. All the dead bodies were piled up and many high grade equipments were found. Since the Tang Sect were first to arrive, they obviously taken post of the evidence under their custody. But they agreed with sharing these evidences with the federation.

The federation could have pressured the Tang Sect to drop the case, but they didn't. This was because they know that Shrek and Tang Sect have a very close relationship. Upsetting the Tang Sect too much could cause Shrek to interfere. Especially with the federation having internal conflicts, upsetting the strongest man in the continent, or possibly in the current world, would be unwise, and downright stupid.

The investigation couldn't find the identity of the person who did it, but reports of a rogue black mech that appeared in these cities caused the speculations that this mech was responsible for the takedown of the bases. And considering how quick the Tang Sect responded, the federation could easily guess it had something to do with Tang Sect but of course, the Tang Sect feigned ignorance.

But the mystery of the pilot and how he was able to escape the Federal radar still remained.

Before anymore investigation on the pilot could be made, Shrek came forward, claiming the pilot of the mech is one of their men. Shrek said the terrorist attacked one of their students and so they decided to take action. Shrek also requested to drop the invention on the pilot and to register this mech under their name, to which, the federation could only comply. The federation didn't know whether these claims were true, since the ones who could testify are now lying in the morgues.

Tang Wulin wanted to head to Zhen Hua and have some chat with his two teachers. But decided against it and left for the Tang Sect.

Parking the mech at the head quarters, Tang Wulin walked to his cabin, ignoring all the shocked gaze and wide open mouth of the onlookers who couldn't wrap their head around the fact that a 14 year old just blew up five terrorist bases using a black mech.

Inside his cabin, he found the vice Sect master Zang Xin waiting for him. Seeing Tang Wulin, he instinctly got up from his seat, and went to greet him.

"You know don't have to do that, vice-sect master", Tang Wulin sighed.

"I couldn't help myself. This just feels like the right think to do", Zang Xin chuckled.

Tang Wulin didn't dwell on it, and the two sat on the couch opposite to each other.

"It's just as we feared ", Zang Xin spoke grimly, sliding the report forward towards Wulin.

"So all these equipments are manufactured under the federation", Tang Wulin said after glancing at the report, to which Zang xin nodded.

"Your suggestion of increasing our defenses is definitely a good decision. It is obvious that we can't trust the federation.  The terrorists we found are all individual cells who have no relation to each other. So they are just pawns. But even these pawns got their hands on such high grade weapons. "

"... so what if, the masterminds got their hand on even higher grades? What if they find us as an eyesore and choose to wipe us out? And if they do succeed, will the federation and spirit pagoda allow us to rebuild the Tang Sect again?", Tang Wulin completed Zang Xin's sentence and Zang xin nodded in agreement. He was always surprised how farsighted this 14 year old boy in front of him was.

But what he didn't know is that Tang Wulin experienced all of these. It was memory filled with hardship and pain. He lost too many people as consequence.

After a few more discussions, Tang Wulin left the cabin. Zang Xin asked him to stay at the Tang Sect and he could arrange a room for him sleep for the night. But Tang Wulin politely declined

Although his exam was over right after he took down those bases, it still didn't feel right to get special treatment compared to other students. So he asked Zang Xin if he could send some repair tools to where his mech was parked so that Wulin could do some maintainence. He also didn't forget ask for dinner to be sent there as well

Although Zang Xin was reluctant to do so, as he could tell what Wulin was trying to do, but decided to go along with it.

Tang Wulin had his dinner inside the small space of the mech. Since Zang Xin  sent him high quality spirit treasures as dinner, that dinner was quite filling. He did some slight maintainence on the mech and feel asleep inside the mech itself.

Due to the tiring day he had, Tang Wulin slept like a log and so, he didn't hear a news that captured the attention of everyone citizen on the continent. The news he only came to hear on the next day only.

"Battle of the next generation soul masters - Shrek Academy VS Sun and Moon academy "

This news made everyone excited as no one in the continent were unaware of the history of Shrek and Sun and Moon academy.

But one who was definitely not excited was Tang Wulin. Especially since he found out the fact that the match starts in 10 minutes and even with the mech, it would take him atleast half and hour to reach Sun and moon Academy at top speed.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this "