Learning From The Master

Tang Wulin stared at the rundown building gate in front of him. It was the closest terrorist hideout he could find out, located at the outskirts of Heaven Dou City.

"Hey old Tang, father was known as an assissin second to none, right?", Tang Wulin asked

"That's right"

"Then, can you teach me as well. We got the perfect opportunity to try it out", Tang Wulin cracked his knuckles.

"Well I can"

"Great"

...

The building had nine people inside, while three were on look out, on the top. All of them were armed with grade three soul guides. Inside the building, eight of them were checking out all the weapons they had, while the last guy, with a strong build, was staring at the map. He seemed to be their leader.

"Damn it, why is the Tang Sect security so tight all of a sudden. Wasn't the Federation keeping them in check? We lost too many squads the last few months", the guy cursed.

"Boss, even so, we will have it even tighter since 'that guy' took action himself. After this, even the Federation will move the troops. I think we should lay low for a while", another guy suggested.

Too bad for them, they didn't have the time to lay low!

...

On the top, the three lookouts were keeping a sharp eye on the compoud. They weren't standing there for everyone to see, but crouching around, hiding themselves.

One of them was keeping an eye you the gate. He found something strange earlier. A kid around thirteen was staring at the building for while, but then walked away. Although he doubted the kid actually saw him, he still found it quite unsettling. But didn't think too much about it and continued his work.

But then, he felt a chill run down his spine. He felt as if death had a tight grip on him. His body froze, that he couldn't even speak!

Then all he saw was a golden claw, and a sharp pain on his throat as his Conciousness faded away.

Tang Wulin quickly caught the guy's lifeless body and the weapon. He gently laid them down, while his first and third rings lit up.

Two lances tore through space and shot towards the other lookouts, puncturing their hearts. The lances made no sound and so they didn't notice it. And by the time they did, sharp killing intent froze their body before they could even scream. All they could do was feel something wrap around them while their Conciousness faded away.

Tang Wulin already taken down all of the three lookouts on the roofs. He quietly opened the roof door and walked his way through the stairs, while scanning the whole area with his purple demonic eyes and spatial perception.

He counted ten in total. Other than one person, who was six ring spirit emperor, others were mostly three or four rings, distributed throughout the three floors.

"Remember Wulin, an Assassin never leaves traces. Your action should never be noticed by anyone. An assassin should be like the breeze. Unstoppable and unseen. No one would find the breeze as something out of the ordinary yet if the wind itself is poison, it would be too late for the victim to know", Old Tang gave his explanation. After all, in the entire doulou world, Tang San would definitely be second to none in Assassination.

On the third floor, two men were roaming while keeping watch. They were fairly built and were armed with soul guides. But they never noticed a bigger hanging right over their heads.

All of a sudden, the lances that where hiding right under their feet shot up. It punctured through the two men, silencing them in an instant.

"I think, it's better not to rely on the third soul skill so much. Your soul power isn't unlimited after all", Jin suggested.

Tang Wulin nodded. Instead, he activated his dragon claw.

On the next floor, four men were standing one four different corners, while keeping an eye outside.

The guards weren't simply standing in one place. They would walk along the designated area inorder make sure there aren't any intruders near by.

One of them, was also walking and looking out the corners. But he never realized when he entered the blindspot of the other lookouts.

But the guy comparatively closest to him noticed. He saw saw that one of them was missing. Signalled the others as well, since fourth person was in the blindspot for rather long time and it was suspicious.

While the other two didn't find it any strange, they still went with him to check it out. And they found their comrade leaning against the pillar.

He wasn't moving or answering their call. So one of the three. Moved forward while firmly gripping his soul guide.

But what he didn't notice was a gold flash behind him, while silently cut the throat of his comrades behind him.

He heard the noise of the two falling on the ground. But it was two late when he turned around. All he saw was a golden light before his Conciousness faded away.