Meeting

Just as Gu Yue walked up to Tang Wulin, another figure jumped into Tang Wulin's arms. This was completely unexpected scene, shocking everyone present, except Ya Li that is.

Tang Wulin was also surprised, but none the less, patted the head of the person who was hugging him," Na'er, you're making me the public enemy here". He could clearly feel various murderous gaze on him. But what he was actually worried of was the chilling sensation he felt on his back, from the girl, who's eyes were blank and cold.

"But big brother was awesome in the match, I couldn't help it!", she looked up, her dazzling purple eyes were glittering.

"Don't you think it's inappropriate having such a public display?", Gu Yue said spoke in an indifferent tone, as she pulled back Tang Wulin by the collar, from the hug.

"What's the problem with me hugging my big brother ", Na'er asked with a cute innocent face, but Tang Wulin could clearly see mockery in her eyes as she looked at Gu Yue.

'How the heck did I not notice it in my previous life?', he internally facepalmed at his own stupidity. Although he knew about Na'er and Gu Yue's constant bickering, he never thought too much about it.

But, after the statement by Na'er just now, a loud sigh could be heard throughout the arena. The boys sighed since such a beauty turned out to be Tang Wulin's sister and not his girlfriend or anything, and so they believe they could still have a chance. The girls also had similar thoughts, but for Tang Wulin. The display of power by Tang Wulin caused the hearts of many girls to flutter. They also wanted to make a move on this otherworldly prince of their class. Too bad they didn't know it was just a pipe dream.

As for they elders and teacher who sighed, was for Tang Wulin. They all knew that the Pavillion master treated Na'er as his own daughter. So if he heard Na'er was in a relationship with Tang Wulin, especially when she is so young, he would surely do something to Tang Wulin. And who could possibly stop the strongest man in the entire continent if he decided on having a bloodbath. Luckily it was a false alarm. Again, how wrong they were.

Gu Yue was trying her best not to get into an argument, especially because they were in front of so many people. But she was really annoyed by Na'er.

Tang Wulin took this opportunity to scoot away from the two bickering girls, towards his teammates. But not before turning his head towards Luo Guixing, as he spoke with a handsome smile, "Luo Guixing, if I remember correctly, in this bet, I staked my position as the class president on line, while you didn't put forward anything right?".

'He's plotting something ', was the thought of everyone when they saw the sincere and handsome smile plastered on the face of Tang Wulin.

"Class President, that was only because we never knew how strong you were. Everyone one in class wanted to know whether you were really worthy for the position ", Luo Guixing still wore his schematic smile as usual. It seemed as if the loss wasn't bothering him in the slightest.

"Then, by that logic, shouldn't the position of Mecha maker representative and mecha mechanic representative be given to those who are worthy?", Tang Wulin raised and eyebrow, while giving a handsome smile.

"What might you be getting at?", Luo Guixing enquired, but deep in his mind her was panicking as he already got what Tang Wulin was plotting. Right now, the handsome smile of Tang Wulin felt like a sinister laughter of a devil for Luo Guixing

"You see, if I remember correctly, your rank as a mecha maker is level3 while Wu Siduo is a level 4 mecha mechanic right?", Tang wulin asked and the two nodded. "Well, Ye Xinglan here is a level  4 mecha maker, so wouldn't you agree she is much more worthy of the position as a representative than you?", Tang wulin finished as he pointed at Ye Xinglan

This caused an eruption of discussion among class one students. Almost everyone subconsciously nodded their heads in agreement. After all, the reason why everyone ostracized Tang Wulin was because they considered him inferior compared to the Rankers.

This put Luo Guixing on the spot. He understood that Tang Wulin was going after his position as a representative right from the beginning. He didnot target Wu Siduo, to make it look like a wager just between the captains of the two teams. If Tang wulin dragged Wu Siduo in, Luo Guixing could claim Tang Wulin was targeting them, and could try putting the blame back on tan Wulin, no matter how slim the chances.

But now, Tang Wulin completely blocked all escapes for Luo Guixing. If he refused, it would look like he was a schemer and Tang Wulin was a victim of unfair treatment. This would ruin his image completely. Especially since now Tang Wulin is having greater influence.

"Teacher Wu, teacher Shen Yi, the class representative is right. So please allow me to withdraw from my position as the mecha maker representative ", Luo Guixing bowed down to the teachers. This was his last attempt. Teacher Wu would be indifferent to such matters while teacher shen Yi would be hesitant. So he may have a shot in keeping his position.

Or so he thought...

"Alright ", a cold voice of Wu Zhangkong was heard by everyone. He replied even before shen Yi could, completely crushing the last of Luo Guixing's hope.

"From now on, Ye Xinglan is the mecha maker representative of class1",Shen Yi declared, as she also caught on.

"Is this what you meant when you said he was scheming something?", Ya Li asked the Twin Dragons who were trying their best not to laugh out loud. They could only nod.

Ya Li, who was taken aback by the boy's cunning brain, glanced at the culprit who had walked up to his teammates, with the two girls close behind him.

"Boss, you are really a demon! Were you after this ever since the bet?", Xie Xie exclaimed.

"Considering it's the captain, he probably planned this ever since sister Ye joined our team", Xu Xiaoyan commented.

"I am sure he planned it from the moment Ye Xinglan and Xu Lizhi said the would be joining our class ", Gu Yue said indifferently earning everyone's surprise, as they saw Tang Wulin agreeing as he said, "I thought it's better to keep the majority position within us would be better to reduce conflict "

"He is an absolute devil ", Ye Xinglan could not help but say. "You even used me as a pawn huh?"

"Hey, I am just doing this for our own good. I am not some devil ", Tang Wulin said helplessly

"Ya, big brother is just too smart", Na'er complemented.

"Are you by any chance the the sister who gave him the blanket with a flower pattern? ", Xie Xie asked as he glanced at the little beauty.

"Yeah, did you see the blanket as well?", Na’er asked

"Forget seeing, it gave me my biggest trauma ever. Your big brother threw me out of the window of the second floor because I accidentally stepped on it", Xie Xie said as he shuddered at the memory.

"Well, you asked for it", Na'er and Tang Wulin said in unison, as the whole group had light laugh, except GuYue and the victim Xie Xie.

"You seemed like you were in a hurry Tang Wulin. Did you need to go somewhere? ", Ya Li spoke as she walked towards the group.

"Yes your highness. I need to meet someone regarding my martial soul. So I'll be leaving now ", Tang Wulin bowed down to Ya Li with the rest of them following him. The team were surprised, seeing that Tang Wulin was showing such respect for Ya Li. He was someone who was reluctant to bow down to a title doulou like Leng Yaozhu but now he didnot have a inkling of pride as he bowed.

Ya Li nodded with a smile. While Na'er pulled Tang Wulin's sleeve. "Big brother, can I come with you too?", she asked with puppy eyes.

"No Na’er, may be next time", Tang Wulin reluctantly dismissed the idea.

"Please, we never got to go out after we met. Just once!", Na'er pouted. Her cute face mesmerized everyone who saw it, except for Gu Yue that is.

"I will take you out after I am back", Tang Wulin pulled her cheek.

"You promise?"

"It's a promises "