Overbearing Tang Wulin

The progress of Tang Wulin was beyond Wu Zhangkong's wildest imaginations. All he did was break through the third ring, which wasn't anything special, but his battle instincts and strategies were very sharp. And he never knew Tang Wulin had a spatial skill.

"Senior brother, since when did Tang Wulin had teleportation skill? ", Shen Yi could not help but ask.

"It's probably from the skull bone that looks like a crown on his head. As when he got it, I have no idea. He spends his days cultivating and in the Tang Sect", Wu Zhangkong admitted, surprisingl ShenYi. Deep within in his heart, he felt that this isn't the Tang Wulin he knew.

  On the arena, Tang Wulin was clashing with Wu Siduo. Gu Yue already teleported behind Tang Wulin, escaping Yang Nianxia and Xu Yucheng.

   Wu Siduo was using Hell Hundred Claw to slash Tang Wulin, but surprisingly, Tang Wulin's Blue Silver grass, in the form of spear, was able withstand and also keep up with her. And the Golden scales that covered the spear increased toughness a lot. And Tang Wulin's leg soul bones gave him speed to keep up with Wu Siduo.

   Since his martial soul evolved to Blue silver emperor, it completely Integrated with his body. That was something that happened only after he got his ninth ring in previous life. But what was surprising for Tang Wulin was that, even his Golden Dragon King Bloodline was constantly flowing through the vines, as they do through his body. And so, his Golden Dragon Body would integrate with the vines as well. Although the consumption was extremely taxing for his Blood Essence, the Pay back was worth it.

  Wu Siduo used her third soul skill, hell slash, but Tang Wulin's mastery over the spear was so precise, he was able to completely deviate in the incoming slash away from him. He also used the vines to limit her movements. He would precisely trap her foot everytime she tries to close in.

  As for other two, Gu Yue was keeping them away with her barrage of elemental attacks. Her light element was able to limit Xu Yucheng, who found it difficult to use his dark element, while her earth and ice was pushing back Yang Nianxia, who was alway trapped on the ground and while receiving hits from the icicles.

"Gu Yue! ", Tang Wulin signalled Gu Yue, while about to parry with a punch from Wu Siduo, who had already switched to her White tiger martial soul.

   A blinding light flashed, and limiting Wu Siduo's vision. But she didn't hesitate and carried on with her punch,  launching the guy infront of her away. But when her vision cleared, what she saw, left her completely dumbfound. Because the person who was sent flying and now lying unconscious wasn't Tang Wulin, but Xu Yucheng!

   She looked out for Tang Wulin and saw that, he just sent Yang Nianxia flying with his dragon claw. Wu Siduo understood the situation wasn't favorable and so retreated back, to Yang Nianxia's side, while Wulin Got back in front of Gu Yue. As for Xu Yucheng, his frail body wasn't strong enough to withstand an allout punch from Wu Siduo, especially when he wasn't ready to receive it, and in the end was eliminated.

   What happened was, when Gu Yue used her blinding light, Tang Wulin had teleported away, when his skill was active again. His soul bone skill was limited to only every few minutes, especially since he wasn't adept with the space element. But when it is active, the teleportation was instant, with only a light flicker.

   And when he teleported away, Gu Yue transferred Xu Yucheng in his place, who was completely unaware of it. In the end, he became a scapegoat for Tang Wulin and recieved that punch.

   On the opposite side, Wu Siduo and Yang Nianxia couldn't believe that their elite team of Five were reduced to only two. Wu Siduo used up lot of her soul power while he recieved great injury. As for Tang Wulin, he also used up lot of his spirit power, but it was obvious he could still go on, while Gu Yue seemed completely fine.