The Tournament Begins

The five days left for the Class Tournament spent on Training. Wulin took it upon himself to train Xie Xie and  Xu Lizhi. From his experience, he knew well what was suited for Xie Xie. In his previous life, Xie Xie's potential came out very late. Although he was strong, it was undeniable fact that he couldn't reach his full potential.

  With that, the day for the Tournament arrived. The night before the tournament, Wulin held a strategy meeting.

"So that's our plan ", he said as he got up.

"Boss, although I am sure I am fairly strong after that Training you put me through, five days won't make too much difference. Are you sure this is enough?", Xie Xie asked. But everyone shared the same doubts. Because what Wulin suggested was completely outrageous.

"Its upto you to decide, whether you do it or get a beating from me. Which do you choose?", Wulin said nonchalantly as if it wasn't a big deal, causing Xie Xie to sweat buckets. He knows well how scary Wulin's beating was.

"Captain, I think you are getting too confident with us ", Xi Xiaoyan said and others nodded. Well except for Gu Yue, she didn't have much opinion.

"Tang Wulin, I think you should think this through. One loss and it's out ", Ye Xinglan said. She was surprised Wulin suggested something so outrageous.

"C'mon, what's the point of we don't try something bold? If it isn't much of a challenge, how can it be interesting?", Tang Wulin said. He seemed rather excited with this plan, "beside, we can still manage if this does work right? "

"I think we could try. After all, Xie Xie and Xu Xiaoyan are too dependent on Wulin. This could help them grow as well. And I doubt any of them would think of fighting us since we have an official challenge against The ranker", Gu Yue spoke up.

"There you go again, backing up him", Xie Xie facepalmed. "You spoil Boss way too much".

  This earned him a glare from Gu Yue. "Xie Xie, since you say I am backing him, why don't I join him in beating you up?", she asked in a cold tone.

"Sister Gu Yue, I was wrong! Please don't treat me like a punching bag like Captain does!", Xie Xie exclaimed, waving his hand in air, with a terrified expression on his face.

  With that, the meeting concluded. While others left to do their own things, Gu Yue and Tang Wulin stayed behind in the dorm.

"Wulin, someone in my clan knows about your Blue Silver Emperor. He seemed surprised hearing that you had this martial soul. He is adamant about seeing you as soon as possible ", Gu Yue said.

" I could meet him tomorrow ", Wulin said with a smile. 'Guess he took the bait ', he thought.

"But don't you need to participate I the tournament as well? ", Gu Yue asked, a little surprised.

"Then we just need to finish as soon as possible ", Wulin replied. He seemed as If he didn't care much.

"Aren't you overconfident?", Gu Yue raised an eyebrow, but her face held a slight smile.

"Nah, I am just excited to try out my new soul skill ", Tang Wulin smiled at her.

    The next day, entire Class One teams were lined up by the arena. All the teachers and elders were also present. Just like in his previous life, Elder Cai, Elder Zhou Shi and Master Feng Wuyu arrived to watch Wulin's performance. Ya Li was the Referee, who all sat by the at the front row.

    But the most attractive feature was a young girl, who sat beside Ya Li. Her Silver hair and purple eyes caught the eyes of everyone. Her face fair and so pretty, mesmerizing whoever saw her. She was like a fairy that descended on the world.