Visiting the Tang Sect HQ

Days went by, with nothing out of the ordinary, if you rule of two incidents that took place around Tang Wulin.

      One, his progression in spirit forging. He was kidnapped Feng Wuyu again, telling he would lose his progress in spirit forging if he slacks off.

        This hurt Tang Wulin's pride a lot. After all, he had the knowledge and experience of a divine blacksmith. If he had the soul power and strength to withstand the divine lightning, he could easily heavenly forge a metal. But currently, he wasn't strong enough to even progress in soul forging.

       But that doesn't mean he couldn't do spirit forging. So, him being pestered in practicing spirit forging was hurting his pride. Although he had respect for his profession as a blacksmith, didn't mean he would accept being a trainee in spirit forging. After all, he now had the soul power and strength to to do so.

       At the black smith union, Tang Wulin, completed thousand refining in one strike and then completed spirit forging in the next ten strikes, causing Feng Wuyu's eyes to widen in shock, and mostly terror!

       Even thousand refining was a great feat for a 13 year old. And Tang Wulin was able able to spirit refine in his Shrek entrance exam. That alone showed how monstrous his talent were. But now, he was able to do spirit forging in just ten strikes was even terrifying that a monstrous talent! No this can only be called

'Heaven defying '

"Brat, what kind of a mostrosity are you?!", Feng Wuyu roared, bringing Tang Wulin back to his senses.

"Oh that, I had a great insight during forging, helping in my progress ", Tang Wulin replied innocently.

       Feng Wuyu could only sigh at his disciple's talent. He ended up giving Tang Wulin level 5 blacksmith badge.

    The second thing that happened was even more hilarious. He received 25k contribution points from elder Cai much to her displeasure, telling him the college was giving it for him being the youngest level 5 blacksmith. But Tang Wulin knew better. He accurately guessed that the Pavillion master pressured elder Cai so as to ease their relation. After all, Tang Wulin was not someone he could afford to offend.

     But before elder Cai left, Tang Wulin couldn't help but speak up to her,

"I guess the world is fair only for those in power, right elder Cai?"

      Elder Cai wanted to refute but she couldn't. She was told by Yun Ming that Tang Wulin had a great relationship with Tang Sect and offending him too much could strain the relationship between Shrek and Tang Sect. And also told her that, Tang Wulin was his disciple's older brother.

       Elder Cai knew well about the relationship between Tang Sect and Shrek and also about Yun Ming treating his disciple as his own daughter. So all she could do was hold back her fury at Tang Wulin.

"Boss, now you can easily clear the debt with Yuanen and also have a profit of 5k contributions points!", Xie Xie exclaimed.

"I can't imagine elder Cai would just go away, after listening to your taunt", Xu Xiaoyan chimed in.

"Well, she knows well how the college would treat the youngest level 5 blacksmith. From the college's point of view, I am the next divine blacksmith. So she can't afford to offend me ", Tang Wulin said confidently.

"I still can't get over the fact that you are a level 5. Did your forging progress that much?", Xie Xie enquired, to which, Tang Wulin nodded.

"Forget the college's point of view, we are absolutely sure you will be the next divine blacksmith ", said Xu Xiaoyan.